[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurr poorfags should just spend less and save more its not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Student-Loand-Debt-vs.-Earnings.jpg (78KB, 555x378px) Image search: [Google]
Student-Loand-Debt-vs.-Earnings.jpg
78KB, 555x378px
>hurr poorfags should just spend less and save more its not that hard jeez

Right. So I'm forced to spend 80% of my salary on rent and bills just so I have a reasonable 1 hour commute to work but you're still telling me I'm spending too much and should save more.

Gotcha.

>hurr go find someplace cheaper to live poorfag hurr its so easy hurrrrr why ur so dumb

And exponentially increase my commuting costs that would simply counter balance any savings made with cheaper rent? Sounds like a good idea :^)
>>
>>1985304
Get a job better than minimum wage.
>>
>>1985309
This.

Nobody's fault you got a retard degree from a shit-tier school.
>>
>>1985304
Just take your computer and go live somewhere cheaper. Budapest is nice. Thailand if you like the sun.
>>
I spend $1400 a month on an apartment a 5 minute walk from the office.
>>
>>1985312

The irony is that 99% of college students would have just been better off getting a McJob instead of going to college.

They'd have the same income, but no student loan debt.
>>
>>1985359
>The irony is that 99% of college students would have just been better off getting a McJob instead of going to college.

That's not irony because the average College graduate makes far more on average than just someone with a highschool diploma.

And with more and more people getting degrees you're not going to be able to compete anytime soon without one.
>>
>>1985359
Yeah, because those kids think that just having a degree will guarantee them a job vs. just giving them a marketable skill on top of their resumé.

People go get degrees like ____ studies or some other bullshit that they could really go read up about in their free time on top of getting a real skill (STEM, or Finance/Accounting types)
>>
>>1985369
Also I should add it's a supply and demand thing. Most people a few decades ago didn't go to college, and having a degree really did give you an edge. Now with more and more people going and getting degrees it's just not enough to simply have one unless you go to an top tier school/have connections.

Also, with free tuition being pushed here in the US the problem will only worsen in combination with automation. Pretty soon you'll need to go to graduate school in order to have an edge over everyone else who has a degree already.
>>
>>1985368
>That's not irony because the average College graduate makes far more on average than just someone with a highschool diploma.
That's exactly what makes it ironic, anon.

>And with more and more people getting degrees you're not going to be able to compete anytime soon without one.
And in turn the value of the degree will plummet to zero.
>>
>>1985368
>That's not irony because the average College graduate makes far more on average than just someone with a highschool diploma.

They may have a higher median income, but that doesn't take into account that the average graduate has ~37k in student loan debt.

Who has the better life, the Mcjob cuck with no debt at $8/hr or the college grad with 40k in debt at $17/hr
>>
>>1985395
>Who has the better life, the Mcjob cuck with no debt at $8/hr or the college grad with 40k in debt at $17/hr

The college grad who actually has a future ahead of him and will gain experience and make more over the years. As opposed to the McCuck who will at best get scammed on Cryptocoins.

>>1985386
It will become the new standard. That's like saying the value of highschool diplomas plummeted to Zero when more people started getting them, as opposed to being the new bare minimum standard for jobs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.