[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO IT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: TetherLogoWeb.png (5KB, 420x130px) Image search: [Google]
TetherLogoWeb.png
5KB, 420x130px
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO IT?
>>
>>1984768
How much longer is this shit gonna last?

Can I make withdrawls from Tether to USD on tether.to or not?

Right now the site is up and running and looks like withdrawls can be made, but I don't wanna do it in case I'm wrong and they can't be. Will this site allow for withdrawls or not?

How much longer til USDT goes back????
>>
no one is going to want to deal with tether anymore after this shit tbqh
>>
>>1984815
>no one is going to want to deal with tether anymore
Lol I don't give a fuck. If I get my money, I'll get my money...why the fuck would I care.
>>
Some info in:
>>1980372

TLDR tether is basically fucked for the next week or two and will probably never be a trusted "dollar" coin from now on even if they can fix their mess.
>>
>>1984853
Again, as long as I can withdraw 1 for 1 on the tether.to website, who cares?

Right now the website says you can do this. Is it legit? Or is it going to take money if I try to withdraw with this?
>>
>>1984864
I'll be waiting when you lose all your money. Maybe you'll give a fuck and I'll be laughing at you
>>
>>1984864
the problem is that you cant get your tethers out of bitfenix, which is like the biggest crypto exchange in asia or something, which means people are abandoning it en masse and has to buy bitcoins to get out of the site, which makes tether lose its value

and this naturally makes people doubt it and will hesitate to exchange their cryptos to it again in fear of it being stuck or losing value
>>
>>1984887
What about tether.to though? You can still withdraw on that site, right? So what's the problem??
>>
There's also the part where wells fargo and other banks are rejecting wire transfers. So good luck OP.
>>
>>1984893
then use schwab
>>
>>1984889
you can't. its just gonna bounce and you'll even get charged for reversed transaction...read the announcement tether made on their site...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.