[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did Lepen coin ultimately fail? It is good to know for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Marine-Le-Pen-2017.jpg (40KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Marine-Le-Pen-2017.jpg
40KB, 960x720px
So why did Lepen coin ultimately fail? It is good to know for the future when more shitcoins come out. It seemed like such a sure bet.
>>
price spike in t-2hrs
>>
all shitcoins are scams, just buy bitcoin to hold and you'll have at least $100,000 within a few years. Lepen, Doge, Bitbean etc only suck in greedy retarded NEETs
>>
>>1984115
The French elections have two rounds, she is very likely to move into the second round with Macron.

It hasn't started yet.
>>
>>1984115
It didn't. I bought in at 10 and holding strong
>>
>>1984158
If I took this advice I would still be holding 1BTC instead of 20.
>>
>>1984115
Fail? It's still 4x the price I bought in and the ultimate pump will start in ~2 hours when the first results are made public. We are just at the obligatory panic dip because some autistic cucks are getting panic attacks.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 678x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 678x346px
>>1984115
Because all the smart money moved their capital to FRN
>>
>>1984115
The Pajeets got involved.
>>
the debs dumping is unsettling, but the results aren't in yet today.

And if she wins the whole thing I still see it pumping to at least 300 sats by inauguration day.
>>
>>1984231
I was certain that today there would be a pump. Instead it's down to 17 sat. WTF
>>
>>1985440
that's why it's down so much. good bye weak hands
>>
>>1984115
Because she's a meme candidate who had a mediocre performance in the first round.
>>
She and Macron are now in round 2, which is on the 7th of May. The french political meme coins are literally only passing the first milestone. Whales shook off the weak hands. If you saw the turbo microorders going through for hours you'd understand. Many millions were bought up immediately once the price was forcibly lowered dumped to 11 sats. And they sure weren't the panicking sellers. Whales and early birds are waiting for Round 2. THAT'S the real decider. Round 1 pass for lePen was a guarantee.
>>
>>1984115
Its literally a donation to le pen. Why wouldn't it fail you fucking inbred.
>>
because you cant expect a coin to pump from just some indians/africans shilling and buying it on /biz/.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.