[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I too late for the cryptoride?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: future-of-cryptocurrency-10-638.jpg (39KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
future-of-cryptocurrency-10-638.jpg
39KB, 638x359px
Did the ride already took off? Is this the golden age for cryptocurrency? When will it tank? What's the future of cryptocurrency? I just started last week, placed $400 and earned $110 and will probably buy another type of coin soon.
>>
>>1983635
>When will it tank?
Never.

>will probably buy another type of coin soon
Buy Pinkcoin, it's gonna moon next week.
>>
>>1983638
>Never.
How can you be so confident?
>>
>>1983641
Why would it tank? It's like saying "lol dude computers and internet are gonna tank soon eksde"
>>
>>1983635
yes only scammy shitcoins get pumped every day where you are the fool that gets fleeced.
>>
>>1983635
It may tank in the future.
They are too volatile, so people aren't putting their savings into cryptocurrencies or treating it like currency. you can gain 20% on your savings, or have it disappear. Governments say pay taxes or you are going to jail, and require you to pay taxes using their currency.
>>
>>1983643
Internet can be destroyed or erased

Physical money can be destroyed

Gold cannot be destroyed nor erased
>>
>>1983635
Well penny stocks have been pumping and dumping like crypto currency for decades, theres always gonna be small cap volatile stuff to trade.
>>
>>1983661
autism
>>
>>1983661
Gold is literally a bubble.
>>
Few will make out the sea of cryptos into the land of success. Read diligently and choose wisely. I have only 4 that I think have a good shot, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Iconomi and Ark.
>>
I totally agree with you about Ark, it is the future!
>>
>>1983673
>>1983671

Fucking samefag, you forgot to turn on you VPN. I do agree that Ark is almost guaranteed to moon in the future, but that doesn't make you any less of a faggot.
>>
>>1983680
No matter how much a faggot they are, gotta admit that most of them are rich and we're just maggots for them.
>>
File: 1492536554114.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1492536554114.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>1983673
>>1983680
>>1983684

this is same guy samefagging
>>
>>1983704
wat
>>
>>1983671
>>1983673
Have you no shame?
Even bitbean fags are not this desperate for shilling.
>>
File: weak.jpg (39KB, 491x264px) Image search: [Google]
weak.jpg
39KB, 491x264px
>>1983704
I'm not that weak man
>>
how do you losers not realize that the crypto bubble is ONE TO ONE IDENTICAL to every historical bubble on the planet
tulip mania, south sea bubble, pre-great depression, etc.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.