[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PIVX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: kill.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kill.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
Is Pivix kill?
>>
>>1983535
I was about to post a thread just like this one, haha

I think it's just a dip right now, or at least I hope so. My understanding is that PIVX is a faster version of DASH, and DASH is trading for about $70 a pop right now, you can expect at least $10 a coin from PIVX, just not immediately. I'd love to hear other anons' input on this though.
>>
>>1984521
pivx rose too fast too quickly

it caused alot to jump ship and ride with it, and is dumping it now

but i doubt it will ever touch 1$ again
>>
>>1984542
Really? To me, it looked like PIVX was gonna do the same thing Ethereum was doing and just keep rising but really slowly, since it innovates on existing technology instead of just being a fork.

You think I should cash mine in then? I'm trying to be optimistic, since I bought at $1.70
>>
>>1984560
Hold your bags. The anon replying to you is trying to FUD you into selling your shit cheap so the price drops. Hold PIVX for at least a year before you decide to sell. Cultivate some discipline.
>>
>>1984560
The thing about crypto is it always go back. However, some might take 2 years or a year. A coin like pivx will definitely bounce back because whales have bought into it and they would not sell at a loss. They have the time and money to wait it out for all weak hands to sell.

The bad thing is no one knows how long you'll have to wait. Some coins take 2 year to bounce back. During those 2 years, you could have tell and went into a different investment and made back your money.

So yeah. That's how crypto works. It's great if you have money to buy and hold.
>>
>>1984635
could have sell*
>>
Pivx is not done by a long shot. Reading through the ANN it's all speculation in regards to the drop, they are blaming it on Pivx pairing with a fiat on April 20th... These people are short sighted. Pivx is going to bounce back. All these top 10 cryptos will succeed. The weak hands are being weened out. This is a test. Buy more, accumulate, and wait for the show to begin.
>>
>>1984637

*could have sold
>>
>>1984648
You smart
>>
>>1984560
>>1984567
Hold, I don't think >>1984542 is spreading FUD
It probably won't hit $1, ie. it will remain above a dollar

I think POSW is just stealing some of it's thunder (which I aint mad about)
>>
File: pivx_crash.jpg (83KB, 1828x449px) Image search: [Google]
pivx_crash.jpg
83KB, 1828x449px
>>1983535
>>
>>1985692
>>1984542
>>1984560
>>1984567
>>1984635
Oh shit did it actually go below $1?
Thought it was like $1.50 when I typed that.
It dumped hard and it will no doubt go back up in short order.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.