[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you have to compete with THOUSANDS of other people just to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1469132283543.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1469132283543.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>you have to compete with THOUSANDS of other people just to apply for a shitty job with shit pay that you will probably hate and make you want to kill yourself everyday

Why is this allowed?

But most importantly, why do we willingly accept this?
>>
get gud
>>
Buy crypto or stay a slave
>>
>>1983519
Because people don't realize that many startups make money from the start, and they can make their own business.
They aren't willing to put in the hundred hour weeks though, and are willing to work to make someone else money
>>
Because we don't invest in magical beans
>>
>>1983519
>, why do we willingly accept this?
Because more money than you would have otherwise. Why do you find human nature so hard to understand?

>>1983556
>They aren't willing to put in the hundred hour weeks though, and are willing to work to make someone else money
This
>>
You're basically complaining aboutnot being rewarded for your lack of effort and motivation. If youre an idiot with no skills your place is in a shitty job with low pay. Do something about it, learn something you enjoy, get good at it and find a related job. Inb4 not so easy, of course its not, if it was everyone on earth would be happy
>>
>>1983519
Life sucks and then u die. I was gonna do yardwork yesterday. Instead i chugged cheap vodka and passed out 4 times. I got 1 beer left. Its 6am. Gonna chug it and take a nap so i can sober up and go buy booze.

As it turns out i am immune to death by bottle...
>>
>>1983519
That's what happens when technology improves while you import workers and outsource jobs for 40 years. Enjoy
>>
look around you, can you see one thing that took less then 5 people in its production. including tools materials and freight. we all need to do our part or nothing gets done, someone needs to own the facilities we use, or atleast you should have the right to work hard enough that you can invest instead of spend on yourself and other people will be able to work and provide while you enjoy the fruits of an investment.
>>
>>1983607
>>1983681
this. everything you want the money to buy with required other people just like you to produce it. why are you entitled to anything you didnt make yourself? if you were paid for doing another service and can exchange the pay for item. if youre not putting anything in, why should others give you what they produce?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.