[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your Gnosis plays for the 24th?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What are your Gnosis plays for the 24th?
>>
>>1982997
Not buying that shit for $30 a pop
>>
Scam coin made by the chinese. No thanks
>>
>>1983028
>>1983030
So, how are you gonna short it? Gnosis will affect the market - what's your angle?
>>
>>1983042
I'd buy REP if it weren't horribly overvalued. Augur's oracle solution is vastly superior to Gnosis's.
>>
>>1983049
Thanks for your input, much appreciated.
>>
free walpap 4 u guyz
>>
gnosis might be ok but their ICO is shit for making money. Ill wait and see what happens at the exchanges. Im 100% sure fomo retards are gonna lose their money after it stays at 25-30 dollars a token at the end of the ICO.
>>
Some dude from their slack:

"
rowens
5:07 AM
@stefan it is possible for people to send eth right now so that it is automatically bid at $30?"

This ICO is gonna be a shitshow but the devs will make tons of money on morons.
>>
>>1983257
>>1983260

Why $30? From reading the plan, there will be 10M tokens created. The distribution will end once $12.5M USD is sold.

How could price be anything other than = marketcap (12.5M) / total coins (10M)?

What am I missing?
>>
>>1983370
>$12.5M USD worth of ETH of GNO is sold, or 9 million GNO tokens are sold.

Well, obviously that $12.5 million is going to hit first. Does that mean much less 9 million coins are going to investors?
>>
>>1983257
>>1983260
WTF... just realizing this really is going to be a shit show. Fuck this ICO. I was going to participate, but not any more.

Most of the investors aren't going to fully understand the distribution. They are going to end up buying in at like $300,000,000 marketcap, and it's only going to go on for a few hours at most a people funnel in all their money. Fuck this. This is deceptive as hell.
>>
>>1983388
and not just that, the spare GNO will belong to the devs, they will keep 90% of the supply if the ICO ends within first few minutes
>>
>>1983375
I dont understand what numbers you are talking about.
The faster the ICO goes, the more people will pay for each coin and the less coins investors will get.
IMO the ICO will end in less than an hour cause there is a lot of FOMO around gnosis.
This will mean the coin market cap will be around 300! and the team will get 95% of all coins.
They claim the team itself will only get 10% and the rest will be locked for a few months before they decide exactly what to do with it.

So yeah, buying a coin and betting gnosis will be worth more than 300 mill is insane.
Ill wait for it to hit the exchanges and might buy then though even that seems like a retarded idea cause these fucks might decide to release more coins in different ways in which case the token prices will bottom.

to even understand exactly how the ICO works people will have to go to the gnosis slack and read a few blog posts, many wont.
They will jsut BUY BUY BUY and they will lose all their money when the coin hits the exchanges, the team dumps and the tokens drop in price like 10x.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.