[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PIVX, BitBean, Bitbay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: splat.png (90KB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
splat.png
90KB, 225x400px
I have $100 to throw at crypto.

Should I throw some at one of the three listed, and if so which one should I invest in?

Is there any other coin I should get in on instead?
>>
>>
>>1982978
dude, bean is a fuckin meme. no.

bay.
>>
>>1983016
>20 second transactions
>>
>>1983016
Bean is going to get to 500 sats easily
>>
>>1982978
Buy lisk. It will moon x3
>>
Put it all into POSW and PIVX

You can stake both of them and earn dividends at the poswallet as well
>>
>>1983071
>staking 50 pivx

What an unbelievable waste of time
>>
>>1983071
nice meme
>>
>>1983025
how is this fuckin unique, novel, or special in any way. it's not.
>>
>>1983255
Have a cool glass of water, and just relax--you seem a little uptight, and no one is going to enjoy your company if you're being that way.
>>
File: 1478462925067m.jpg (153KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478462925067m.jpg
153KB, 1024x1024px
>>1982978
I'd like to bump OP'S thread with a few questions of my own.

-how do I go from having absolutely zero crypto today, to having a couple hundred invested in it tomorrow? What are the steps involved?

-am I correct in thinking that in order to buy any coin that isn't bitcoin, I need to first buy some bitcoin and use it as a currency to buy "X" coin? If so, how do I transfer any gains back into bitcoin? What are the exchange fees like?

-And finally, how do I take crypto gains and convert them back into actual Canadian dollars that I can use to buy actual goods and services irl?
>>
>>1982978
I'll throw out a few of my choices that aren't memed to all hell.

Namecoin, rlc, and golem
>>
this little guide should get you started once you have btc. You can also use the faucets to gain tiny amounts of free coins

1. Make account at https://poswallet.com
2. Use aprest as referral ID (optional I’d appreciate it)
3. Click on dashboard and scroll down till you see BTC
4. Click “generate wallet address”
5. Send BTC to the generated wallet address
6. Wait for confirmation(takes time)
7. Click wallet and transfer BTC from the stacking wallet to exchange wallet
(Should be instant)
8. Click exchange and right next to that is exchange markets
9. Click BTC at the top and then look for posw/btc(6th one down)
10. Once you buy go back to wallets
11. Transfer posw to stacking wallet
12. Sit on it and collect more posw from stacking and monthly dividends
>>
File: 1442301970950.jpg (28KB, 480x686px) Image search: [Google]
1442301970950.jpg
28KB, 480x686px
For serious buy some beans. They will go 10x towards next month when Reddit and normies buy it
>>
>>1982978
Buy bitcoin on localbitcoins, trade bitcoin for BitBay on Bittrex. Cash out 100x in a year.

http://bitbay.market
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.