[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bitbean bad or rad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: BitBean-final-teambean-01.png (43KB, 890x251px) Image search: [Google]
BitBean-final-teambean-01.png
43KB, 890x251px
What's the actual chance that this coin isn't a pump and dump, pyramid scheme, or just general piece of trash that will be regarded as such in a month when its price crashes due to people finding out?

Basically, what's the lasting value of this coin? Why is it going to continue to be a strong investment into the near or even far future? Will it be relevant even in the next few days or weeks? How is it projected to do a few days from now... weeks... months...?
>>
why don't you do 15 minutes of research and then come back with a specific question
>>
its just the 2017 4chan version of dogecoin 3 years ago

dont hold your breath
>>
>>1982952
Niet. I must ask every question at once and then hope that someone is kind enough to provide a decent comprehensive guide
>>
It's essentially a pyramid scheme. Some guy bought a super low value coin and then shilled it to get others to buy as well. The longer it gets shilled the more the early adopters make and the less the late adopters make until they are losing money. Bitbean doesn't offer anything new so it will never have a place as a well known well used currency. It'll get pumped until the shills stop earning money and then fade into obscurity.
>>
>>1983200
Have you actually talked to the developers or just talking out your ass?
>>
>>1983200
what other coin gets its transactions confirmed in 20 seconds though? and has cute marketing? its at least as good a coin as plenty of others in the top 100 and at risk of sounding shilly its really not too late to get in, still worth less than a million bucks and has only doubled since biz starting memeing it. in crypto land, doubling isn't much
>>
>>1983204
I have just because they're friendly guys doesn't mean their product is worth anything. I actually got half a mil at 13 sat bit I just can't see any reason why it would ever explode. Having a cute mascot isn't enough to make people want to use your currency for actual purposes
>>
>>1983211
But what about the store or the point of sale? The new wallet is also coming out next week. It's not gonna be an explosion but it's going to be gradual increase over time.
>>
>>1983217
dont really understand the excitement of the point of sale. but if anything, i just think this is the first solid crypto which biz has discovered before its already blown up and it doesn't have paid shills pushing it. just hilarious community memes aka organic growth. if this could get high on the chart and be with the big coins that would just be too fucking funny, i gots to be a part of history in the making
>>
It's the meme coin of the week. I'd recommend selling it now if you have anything substantial invested in it before you lose your ass. If you only have $10-$100 in it have fun but don't cry when it inevitably crashes.
>>
Bitbean is going to at least quadruple in value. Dont be left behind
>>
File: niaps.png (31KB, 585x416px) Image search: [Google]
niaps.png
31KB, 585x416px
>>1983238
get out boi
>>
File: bitb.png (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
bitb.png
19KB, 256x256px
>>1983337
F
>>
File: fear.png (72KB, 706x805px) Image search: [Google]
fear.png
72KB, 706x805px
>>1983362
calm your chimney, sunshine
this game ain't no soon thing
>>
>>1983379
What happens after a pump?
>>
File: 01299498923891.jpg (14KB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
01299498923891.jpg
14KB, 390x220px
>>1983390
i leave ur mom's house
>>
File: 1463497388575.jpg (107KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463497388575.jpg
107KB, 425x450px
>>1983390
>>1983392
Kek
>>
Top kek
>>
>>1983362
>>1983390
he tried SO HARD TOO
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.