[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought 5 bitcoins on coinbase with some of my neetbux i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fuck me.jpg (48KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.jpg
48KB, 500x596px
Just bought 5 bitcoins on coinbase with some of my neetbux i have saved up. How do i go about buying bitbeans and pivx/posw now? Never bought cryptocoins before so i dont know what im doing.
>>
>>1979262
Sign up for POSWallet. I'd appreciate it if you used my referral link: https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=draquila
But you can just go to poswallet.com without the referral.

Go to dashboard, generate a BTC address.
Transfer BTC from Coinbase to POSW.
Wait. It will probably take at least an hour, but it could be a day. They're having a proble with slow BTC tranactions.
Then click on "wallet" and transfer your BTC from "staking" to "exchange."
Then go to the exchange buy POSW. Go to the BTC tab and select POSW/BTC, and buy it.
Then transfer from your exchange wallet to your staking wallet and sit on it.
You can buy some BITB the same way.
>>
>>1979262
go to bittrex

buy bitbeans

go to poswallet.com transfer beans here and bitcoin as well

use bitcoin to buy posw on poswallet directly, also hoard beans and you can use their neat exchange to get YUGE gains if people hit your asks (trade secret, please delete when reading)

pls gib some satoshi I have literally .1 bitcoin

1Ex7UZYrHim5cPwzXde2QJCzN1NqaPYYP6
>>
>>1979272
Do i generate the BTC address on POSWallet or on coinbase.

Also to get this all back to USD i just go in reverse all the way back to coinbase?
>>
>>1979293
Generate the address on POSW.
Coinbase should already have given you an address.

>Also to get this all back to USD i just go in reverse all the way back to coinbase?
Yes, although POSW might add USD in the distant future.
>>
>>1979293
>Do i generate the BTC address on POSWallet or on coinbase.

Your BTC address is 1NriwaGBm9o8uBa8RR2jb7Xox2K7xCjMhs
>>
>>1979293
Oh, and you also have to generate addresses for POSW and BITB and whatever other coins you want.
These are all just one-click, though.

You can also go to "faucet" and get very small amounts of coins for free. Nothing much, but every little bit counts.
>>
>>1979312
Thanks for the help. Hopefully i didnt fall for memecoins tho.
>>
I want to do this too, but what is POSWallet exactly?
>>
>>1979262

dont waste your money you fucking idiot
>>
>>1979624
It's an exchange site that allows you to stake (generate new coins passively) your coins.
>>
>>1980097
Just imagine the salt from nocoiners on here in a few months

I'll start a few posw beg threads for you guys, don't worry
>>
>>1979262
fucking sell them. you're not cut out for this game dude.
>>
>>1980103
Whats the catch? I do really want to get in this not trying to be too sceptical.
>>
>>1981588
The catch is they take 2.5% of your staking reward.
So if you have a very large number of coins it's probably better to set up your own wallet on a server.
But if you are just holding PoS shitcoins like BITB for a few days or weeks, it's better to be able to leave them in the exchange instead of having to set up a wallet that you'll only need for a month or less. Most people don't even bother staking PoS coins; they just leave them on an exchange and get nothing, while the exchange absorbs the staking reward from those coins.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.