[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Join me to the POSW revolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: print.jpg (46KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
print.jpg
46KB, 540x960px
Register for your POSW account using my ID, shoot me a message once you're done and I'll add you to my masternode queue in July.
Are you ready to make some serious money /biz/?

https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=poswhodl1
>>
Done
>>
>>1978294
Hard to believe in anyone stupid enough to hold more than 10k on yobit.
>>
posw subreddit /r/pows
>>
timestamp and actual balance proof
>>
I signed up but where the hell do i go to deposit my shit
>>
>>1978294
What if I'm already registered?
>>
How exactly will you add them to the mastermode?
How exactly will you know who signs up? It doesn't tell you who signs up all it does is count how many referrals you have
>>
>>1978311
>>1978294
OP is using blockfolio and just entered a large number for you to use his shitty referral.
>>
were steady climbing
>>
Fake, you can't add people to a masternode and you probably just put those amounts in Blockfolio manually.

Don't use his referral link, he's just scamming you.
>>
>>1978342

this
>>
>only 20 bucks in this
Fuuuuck
>>
>>1978846
There's still time senpai, get in before it's too late
We are going to $5 by July
>>
>>1978846
>tfw put in 6 grand into this
>fucking tripled my money in 5 days
>>
>>1980004
>yolo with a credit card and put in $2,500 at 5k sats

I rather get a loan now to consolidate my credit card debt than liquidate my posw to pay it off.
>>
>>1978314
subreddit /r/powallet is better ranking name
>>
>could only spare 100 bucks
>good for 1400 POSW when I bought the BTC
>they lost my BTC transfer from coinbase for like 3 days
>was only able to buy 890 after the issue was resolved
Being poor fucking blows.
>>
>>1980064
Don't worry anon, in a year or two you will be rich with that amount of PoSW
>>
>>1980085
Yeah but I could have been MORE rich. Seriously, that transfer had almost 200 confirmations before they resolved it. I could have been 66% richer!
>>
>>1980188
This

To be honest,a POSW is being dumped at the moment
>>
>>1980195
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

DEEP BREATH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

you saw that dump? It got instantly eaten up. HAHAHAHAHA. We 20k now nigga
>>
>>1980195
That post was about them losing my transfer for 3 days, the price per coin going up in the intervening time, and me being able to buy fewer as a result.
>>
>>1980237
I think that is about to happent o me. Polo said my transfer is down, but yobit says it's pending and it's been pending for 40 minutes now
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.