[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you tip the pizza delivery guy but not the UPS man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: TyWDUrJ[1].jpg (24KB, 449x302px) Image search: [Google]
TyWDUrJ[1].jpg
24KB, 449x302px
why do you tip the pizza delivery guy but not the UPS man
>>
>>1978240
I don't tip anyone because I don't live in a third world country.
>>
File: VF_Sweep.jpg (22KB, 280x360px) Image search: [Google]
VF_Sweep.jpg
22KB, 280x360px
>>1978240
>>
Because we live in the United States.
>>
>>1978240
UOS man have comoany vehicke, benefits, and souble the pay.

Pizza man only gets tip as an investment in free food. I always tip and tip well but i dont believe in it.
>>
>>1978240
lifting boxes all day? whatever be a man and do your job
carrying a plate of food to a table? omg you are truly an inspiration
>>
>>1978246

> this

Pizza places don't cover car maintenance.
Their car isn't covered in advertisements.

UPS owns the car.
UPS does whatever the fck they want with the truck.

I mean it's basic common sense. I guess you haven't taken biz 101. You're the problem.
>>
>>1978240
Alright, ill humor you.

Because the UPS man uses company vehicles and therefore company fuel and doesn't need to worry about his own vehicle breaking down on the job.

UPS people also make great money and benefits rather than part time highschool/college kids.

Also, I rarely even see my UPS guy. They only interact with customers if they have to sign for something.
>>
why do you tip a barber but not a nurse
>>
everyone i know thats delivered pizza as a job has been paid by the company for gas plus they get ~$2 bonus per delivery so fucking kill yourself if you think a greasy scumbag, who is most likely stoned anyway, is worthy of a tip for carrying a bag of food from the end of a driveway to the front door
>>
>>1978240
Tipping has to be the dumbest thing to pay for. Why I have to spend additional money to not get treated like a worse customer. This is ridiculous.
>>
File: 1488202394225.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488202394225.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>1978240
Always ask for the pizza place to pay with debit card.
Never have to tip that way
>>
>>1978308
Pretty retardo of you to be using a debit card online/phonecall
>>
>>1978280
>Pizza places don't cover car maintenance.
Why should I support a business that doesn't cover everybody's costs of working there. Pizza delivery sounds worse than Uber.
>>
>>1978240
The UPS man earns a living wage.

I'm cheap though so I order my pizzas for pick up.
>>
I tip the mail man because he knows I'm getting drugs delivered
>>
File: 1476273431066.jpg (87KB, 782x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476273431066.jpg
87KB, 782x1080px
itt: Jews

You must tip everyone who serves you.

Doesn't matter how much they earn.

I tip the plumber, electrician, UPS dude, sushi delivery kid, bartender (every time I order a round I tip and I buy rounds of drinks for "poor people"), I tip extra in poor countries where they earn like 1euro/dollar an hour. I never give money to bums, I tell them to steal or work. Gypsies however I tell to fuck off or I call the cops or I tell them I will beat them up if they won't stop begging.

If you want to find a reason not to tip means that you are a selfish faggot without character.

I never worked as waiter, because I don't want to serve anyone, these people are some sort of slave for you, so treat them nice and tip them!!

You are just a sad person if you want to save money by not tipping, if you are a true entrepreneur you could miss that pocket change. faggots!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.