[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, will they also add new coins on the 2nd of may?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Poloniex-logo-800px.png (11KB, 800x125px) Image search: [Google]
Poloniex-logo-800px.png
11KB, 800x125px
So, will they also add new coins on the 2nd of may?
>>
>>1978134
Yes you fucktard but I'm not gonna tell you which ones so I can get rich off of them.

Now fuck off.
>>
Theyre adding bitbean
>>
Pivx
>>
File: grs.png (25KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
grs.png
25KB, 550x550px
Yes.
>>
POSW probably. It looks pro af and the idea is superb.

Buy before add at https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/POSW/BTC
>>
posw is not being added on polo because it is shady.
>>
they won't add POSW, their competitor, dumbasses.
>>
>>1978134
Pivx and iEx.ec are obvious.
>>
>>1978356
whats this shit here
>>
>>1978446
I fucking hope the RLC token are added on polo.
Brb 500% gain most likely if they are.
But I'm gonna hold for at least two more weeks when their crowd sale results are posted and they release their plans moving forward.
Pretty stellar team imo. I got in on their crowd sale at the last minute and am up 50% thus far.
Also, I was in on the PoSW hype before it nearly tripled and got out as soon as I saw the "Give back to kids in Africa" bullshit.
It was already shady enough dealing with how shitty their website was, how NONE of the devs show their faces, and then comments from the devs like "if you don't wanna buy our coin then don" stuff.
Not only that but they also said they don't want to get listed on polo or bittrex.
Too many red flags for me, just gonna hold onto my RLC token and maybe put some money in PiVX before next week
>>
It wouldn't surprise me if they added PIVX and possibly a few others.

I know that various anons have brought up reasonable arguments against PIVX being added, but just look at the volume of the coin - at some point, money speaks louder than anything else imaginable, and I think that point was a while ago.

Buy the dip, take the risk, get rich.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.