[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>up over 150% in 3 fucking days >site is just getting started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0078.png (2KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.png
2KB, 400x400px
>up over 150% in 3 fucking days
>site is just getting started and it's still very, very underground

Why aren't you selling literally everything you own and putting it into POSW?
>>
>>1978015
>already in the top 100 market cap

This shit is going to FUCKING EXPLODE

Who /gotinat5000sats/ here
>>
Stop shilling your piece of shit wallet coin. It is going to dump soon
>>
>>1978025
If it dumps its going to be quick. This is the next PIVX.
>>
>>1978026
PIVX isn't doing well right now.
>>
>>1978025
I'm being honest. What do you think this posw does? You think it's just a POS online wallet coin?
>>
>>1978028
It's called a dip, bud

Ethereum went from $20/coin to $6/coin in a matter of days and look at it now
>>
>>1978015
because generally speaking, an investor is only supposed to make single company/stock investments equal to 5-10% of their gross income per year, at most. Even then, that is on the really high side for most investments.
>>
>>1978021
More like 3000 sats pleb. But glad we are in this together
>>
>>1978015

I already put everything into gold and silver.
>>
>>1978036
That's why most people stay poor
>>
File: IMG_0079.jpg (67KB, 750x1054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
67KB, 750x1054px
NO BRAKES
O

B
R
A
K
E
S
>>
>>1978015

Because /muh scam/

The magic really happens when it's clear that this is not a scam and more people begin to feel safe putting money into it.

POSW will be on bittrex and that's only going add alot more volume for those who distrust POSW and YOBIT.
>>
>>1978084
>The magic really happens when it's clear that this is not a scam and more people begin to feel safe putting money into it.

You have to buy when it feels like a scam, thats when you know you are getting in early

case in point: when noobs thouht bitcoin was "a scam" in 2010

it will correct to 10k tho, but this coin will reach $5 for sure, when shit like PIVX or BCC can get past $1, this sure can.
>>
Still worth buying in? Part of my BTC just arrived. The other part probably won't until the weekend is over.
>>
>>1978135
This

It's crazy early still, but "early bird gets the worm" isn't a saying for nothing
>>
>>1978159
You can still buy in, and you don't have to spend it all on posw. You can use the exchange and trade other coins or use the faucets to get some free coins. Tho if I were you i would hold a good majority of posw and just stake it to earn more.

If you haven't made a account yet on poswallet.com would you consider using my referral ID it's aprest I'd really appreciate it I don't have anymore btc and been using the faucets
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.