[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pivx is dead/all hail BItbean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1388156341658.jpg (326KB, 1280x868px) Image search: [Google]
1388156341658.jpg
326KB, 1280x868px
If the price of BTC increases will the value of a other cryptos decrease?
>>
File: 1487843000464.jpg (159KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487843000464.jpg
159KB, 960x960px
>>1977470

nah bru... nah.. depends bru. have u never seen a alt gain when btc drops? it happens every other day. so nah bru... nah
>>
Why the fuck would anyone sell a coin that is 11 on the market cap but not on Polo yet is beyond me
>>
>>1977470
YES. If the number of ETH (or other shitcoin) it takes to buy 1 BTC increases. The whole market is worth less if BTC is the only coin rising.
>>
If bitcoin died, all other cryptos other than ethereum would instantly die aswell, an increase in bitcoin will usually pull the others up with it over time, but it needs to stablize first
>>
>>1977470
I don't think there's much correlation for small movements, but when Bitcoin pumps, alts dip. This is because each satoshi is suddenly worth more, and because a lot of people take their money out of alts to ride the BTC wave.
>>
>>1978497
The only exception (to some extent) is ethereum, it remains relatively stable when bitcoin rises, but gains a lot of value if it dips

kind of interesting to see these two ecosystems work
>>
>>1978497
literally patently false
>selling altcoins makes you suddenly have more BTC
>>
>>1977470
They are still worth the same in usd just worth less in btc.
>>
>>1978671
If the value of BTC is rising faster than the value of alts, then alts are worth less relative to BTC. That will cause a lot of people to sell their alts and wait for BTC to go up even more, while the alts drop lower, allowing them to buy back in at a lower price.
Plus some people trade BTC/USD when the volatility is up.
>>
>>1978718
That's what has been going on the last couple days. The volume of alt coins are way down.
>>
>>1978718
i dont trust this rise in btc at all. the news about the usdt being worth less than a dollar. taiwan not allowing withdrawal wires. Have you even noticed the spread between bitfinex and gdax? this is a crash waiting to happen. People are getting btc because their money is stuck and once they can get it out, btc goes down.
>>
>>1978734
People are speculating it will rise to $2000 this year.
>>
File: bitcoin graph.png (18KB, 1146x480px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin graph.png
18KB, 1146x480px
>>1978790
People are also speculating that it'll be worthless within a year

move along faggot
>>
>>1978802
I speculate that you're an idiot if you believe that.
>>
>>1978076
Using this time to buy a lot more PIVX, I don't know who these people are selling? Are they insane?

Pivx is not YET verified on Bittrex, and Pivx is not YET on Polo. Those two reasons alone are making me stock the fuck up- not to mention, my fantasy where Dashers move to Pivx
>>
>>1977470
Not exactly it depends where the money is coming from. Over the past year we have seen a big increase in both BTC and ALT caps, value has increased globally. But we can also see money shifted between the two, so for ex if the global cap remained static but BTC cap has lowered, the value must have transferred over to ALT, or the reverse. So here you would see ALT up BTC down. We see plenty of this for any reason really, as an example to a trader it doesn't or should not matter if it's BTC or potatoes, they'll move the money where they predict the gains are, so in and out of BTC or any given ALT all day
>>
>>1978901
There is a 59 coin wall at 0.00141000 on bittrex. Walls like that push people to sell.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.