[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude Bitbean lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: CPwcMW2.png (56KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
CPwcMW2.png
56KB, 225x225px
Dude Bitbean lmao
>>
>>1976886
Still rising :^)
>>
>>1976923
This coin is so shit that it rises to spite all!
>>
>>1976886
>not buying the bean
>>
>>1976886
FOR TEAM BEAN

$100 USD for TEAM BEAN
>>
>>1976886
free falling or sell and buy?
>>
You bean fags should have gone into posw instead
>>
File: 1492779622400.png (200KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492779622400.png
200KB, 800x800px
>>
>>1977622
why not both
>>
The price is so low that you can't lose.
>>
DGB you dumbasses
>>
Can I quit my job and invest in these beans and posx's to make a living?
What % dividend do they guarantee?
>>
File: BITBEAN BITBAY FRIENDOS .jpg (329KB, 784x1020px) Image search: [Google]
BITBEAN BITBAY FRIENDOS .jpg
329KB, 784x1020px
>>1977622
>>1977622

But Anon, they are linked by Hermetic principles.

BitBean is light, PoSW dark. BitBean is silly, PoSW is regal. The two cannot exist without each other, and I can sprout my Beanie Weenies on PosWallet for my green gains.
>>
File: 1492629828241.png (324KB, 595x476px) Image search: [Google]
1492629828241.png
324KB, 595x476px
>>1976886
Approaching 30 satoshi now.
>>
>>1977732
No. But I've been doing this to gain tiny amounts.

1. Make account at https://poswallet.com Use aprest as refferal ID (appreciate if you do)
2.Click Dashboard Scroll till you find the coin you want a wallet for
3. Click “Generate XXXXX wallet address” to create the wallet
4. Click Faucets find the coin you just made a wallet for and click it
5. Free coins sent to your wallet
6. Trade or keep the free coins
>>
File: BITBEAN.jpg (477KB, 1172x1056px) Image search: [Google]
BITBEAN.jpg
477KB, 1172x1056px
>>1976886
NOBEANERS BTFO
>>
>>1977798
>Click Faucets
where is this? i couldn't find it
>>
>>1976886
looks like there has been a lot of profit taking today. BITBEAN is down and it will never be this low again. Attention all you guys who had deep regrets over not getting in on this. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!

the serious BITBEANers here are working very hard to create new and better BEANmemes. when this new wave of memes hits the cryptosphere, you're going to be seeing some major price action to the upside.

when i BEANpost on here from now on, i think i'm going always capitalize "BITBEAN" so that it stands out even better amongst the sea of shitcoins. let me know what you think, fellow beaners. i gotta tell you, i really appreciate the family oriented nature of this coin and the whole community that surrounds it. i never had much growing up but i loved my mom and dad and we had each other. when i was 10 years old though, they both died in a car crash so i had to move in with my drunkard uncle and cousins in the big city. we had never been close, and i could tell they never wanted me around because i was just another mouth to feed. it was a rough go for a few years, but i have my own son now and i know i'm going to be able to provide him with the kind of future i could never dream of thanks to BITBEAN. i love you guys, man. keep meme-ing!
>>
>>1978531
why didn't they listen?
>>
>>1976886
I'm still convinced it's not going to even approach 100 sats but I'm going to start getting beans out of a faucet just in case.
>>
>>1978462
Scroll down on the tabs on the left side of the page
>>
>>1979168
ah thanks m8. did not see that scroll bar.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.