[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boss pulled me aside today and asked if I was mentally slow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Amph_salts.jpg (19KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
Amph_salts.jpg
19KB, 300x201px
>boss pulled me aside today and asked if I was mentally slow

Should I just never go back
>>
>>1975732
sue the company for discrimination
>>
>>1975732
say
>no, I own bitbean en masse, you're the crazy one
>>
File: 1418769925613.png (51KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1418769925613.png
51KB, 1000x1000px
>your friends and family think you're a genius
>random people think you're a complete retard

I dunno who to believe desu. I'm leaning towards the strangers.
>>
>>1975732

>N-no boss.

>I spent my months pay on these digital beans that I found out about on some taiwanese basket weaving forum tho.

Digital b-beans?

>Yeah they'll be worth a million bucks one day.

"Riiight can you come with me to the HR office anon?"
>>
>>1975732

Two options..

Go back. If there is another case of poor treatment or disrespect you link this "mentally slow" comment to the new event. File a claim. Profit by being a bottom feeder in the short term.

Go back. Take comment as challenge. Prove you aren't slow, work hard, promotions, run that shit. Profit 100x over for the long term.
>>
>>1975732
Simple, if you really suck use this as an excuse to take your time and really learn things. Like >>1975768 said
>Or
Use it as an excuse to get a paycheck by just doing the bare minimum
>>
>>1975766

I work at an accounting firm

One department (the office women assistant non uni people) think im retarded and hate me. Whenever I walk in their room they all stop talking. The head lady their got mad at me for doing something I asked if I was alright doing a week later, which then ended up stuffing up a process.

The people in the finance area, the partners and the highest person that isnt a partner all think I'm a genius because I'm good at math and I never stuff anything up.

2 groups of people in the same company have totally different views of me.

I'm confused, am i retarded or a genius.
>>
>>1975803
fuck, i meant to tag>>1975763
not>>1975766

Well I solved my dilemma, I'm retarded
>>
>>1975803
>the women that didn't go to uni don't like me
>the men that run the company love me

Women are always wrong anon. You're bloody brilliant
>>
It's still bothering me desu
>>
>>1975763
Exactly 100% of this.

I think it's because I have self esteem issues and never take myself seriously but instead I'm constantly joking around, so people who don't know me only see a goofy guy being retarded, while people who do also see me being normal and having any kind of discussion.
>>
>>1975732
whenever you encounter such behavior employ reductio ad absurdum
look for another gig
>>
File: 1492544210041.jpg (50KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
1492544210041.jpg
50KB, 700x673px
>>1975763
>>
>>1975732
Oi mate I get asked this too fuck
I'm smart I swear I just can't handle sometimes fuck
>>
>>1975763
>Dad, you can copy and paste the whole sentence simply by pressing ctrl+c and ctrl+v
>NO! FOR FUCKS SAKE! DON"T PRESS IT AT THE SAME TIME
> WOW Anon! you are so good at computers.
Where are my jobs in IT fields?! Mommy and Daddy told me I'm good at computers. Sigh...
>>1975732
Where are you working? You propably have phlegmatic personality. Don't let it bother you, or your performance at job will drop even further.
>>
>>1975811
This.
>>
>>1976448
I agree with this post.
I always had people close to me, friends and family etc, thinking I was pretty smart. Always got good grades at school, spent a lot of time teaching myself stuff. But in classes I kind of acted like an idiot, goofing around and shit. Most of my teachers before uni told me I wouldn't make the grades for uni, wanted to talk to my parents about it... In the end I got all A's and got into a decent uni. Similar thing happened at uni but i graduated with one of the highest grades in the department.

So bottom line, fuck what other people say if you're getting the results and achieving what you want to achieve. You should be able to prove them wrong.
>>
>>1975803
lilteral who's in company don't like you.

the people running the business and are accountable for it's success think highly of you.

I mean if anything yeah your socially retarded. Just keep rainmanning anon. You'll be partner in 3-7 years if what you say is true about never messing up the math.
>>
>>1975732
Lol! Poor op his autism is real. If he was serious then yeah. Just quit without notice and find another job. They could have a huge lawsuit on their hands and if they are dumb enough to hire managers like that then they are going under anyway.

Fuckit op. Just bail.
>>
>>1975741
Showing he is actually retarded in the process
>>
>>1975763
Well, i mean. I cam find a jerry rigged solutuon to almost everything and talk about tax law with an attorney but have at best C average intelligence.

The smartest guy i know is a schizophrenic and homeless.
>>
>>1975766
Looks lile we found the new janitor
>>
>>1975803
Mayne both. Unironically on the autism soectrum and a math guru. I know a guy with a docterates in math but he doesnt understand basic finances and is doomed to be a poor genius.
>>
>>1975806
Pfffffffff
>>
>>1975811
This and I'm surprised you had to ask. Don't let social pressure retards get to you
>>
>>1976800
This.

People laugh at me for building 4x4 lawn mowers and shit bit i have twice the fun they do. Meanwhile their $10,000 4 wheeler needs a $600 drive shaft when it breaks. I need a $20 chain and 20 minutes because since i built it i descided on quick change gears and chains. The rear end pins on.

I built it so there is pride and better mechanic ability.

Its unique albeit built with litteral trash.

Its just as much fun at 1/5th of the cost. Meanwhile i put that 9 grand i didnt spend into a rental house.

So, sone time soon rather than run pleb 10k 4 wheelers through the mud i will have a few jucked up blown raptors.

Fuck the haters man.

Buddy said nah anon, only rich people get to drive around in limos.

$1,200 later here is my daily driver. Whatever. Pics wont load. Its a shitbox limo and the most fun piece of shit car on earth
>>
File: laffin intensifies.jpg (87KB, 445x445px) Image search: [Google]
laffin intensifies.jpg
87KB, 445x445px
>>1975741
>>
>>1977265
>The smartest guy i know is a schizophrenic and homeless.
ah, the 'lazy but genius' meme, love that one good gentle sir
>>
>>1975732
I have had this happen several times. Just ignore it and be as successful as you can be. There is no shortage of people of people in the world who want to devalue you.
>>
>>1975732
Keep going but search for new work (made that mistake) stay "yourself" but watch those around like a preying hawk.
>>
>>1975763
>Wow you look so stupid I never realised youre so smart

Th-thanks
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (39KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault (4).jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>1975738
topkek
>>
>>1975811
Probably just not good looking
>>
>>1977297
Mechanics are /our autists/
>>
>>1976448
Cut it out, start taking your self seriously or the dumb fucks will run you into the ground. Dominate.
>>
>>1977335
Can be pretty true really, guy that I went to high school with who had the highest SAT(1580) in the school was also a D student and last I heard was living off of welfare.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.