[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King Of Rejections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Life Is Hard.jpg (201KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Life Is Hard.jpg
201KB, 1000x666px
>Have a degree
>Got five interviews. Got rejected in all
>Applied to hundreds of jobs. No response
>My fellows have jobs even those with shitter GPA than me
>27 years, my income was literally $0 in two years. Yep still living with my parents but that normal in my culture unless you're marriagefag
>My father gave up on me and is making fun of me getting any job
>I said fuck that let me have fun for a while so I got Tinder, Bumble, and many dating apps
>Two months without any match. Not that ugly tho
>Social retarded and have anxiety since birth
Am I a loser forever? Is the rejection curse will go or I should submit to it? What should people like me do besides killing themselves?
>>
>>1975491
My situation was somewhat comparable. Except I ended up doing a shitty job that barely paid enough to move out, while doing the same work that the seniors did..

First of all, if only 5% responds to your letter you are doing something wrong. So you either have to contact prospective employers before you send the letter OR improve your letter, even if you have to make up small lies.

I just started my own business. As a hobby I coded websites. My hobby skill might not be worth a damn to employers, but clients don't give a fuck about your credentials. I used the money from some local clients (business owners) that I made making websites for them to start my own website and webshop online, which Í'm trying to market online.

Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands.
>>
>>1975514
If you want a job you have no choice but to lie at this point anyway.
>>
>>1975491
give up on dating apps if you dont have money
>>
>>1975491
>Have a degree
>Got five interviews. Got rejected in all
>Applied to hundreds of jobs. No response
>My fellows have jobs even those with shitter GPA than me
Similar here.
But I have sub-to-mid range job. It's shitty but not being a waiter shitty.
Went to like 15 interviews in the last 40 days and got dick in return. Am I asking for too much money? I am asking 150% of my current salary which is the national average salary.
I am WebDev/SoftwareDev and this is like normal or subnormal salary for them. Guys have 175% national average salary or even 200%+.
Or am I just too damn well dressed but ugly?
Fuck, I will just move abroad.
>>
>>1975491
Fill your application with lies that make you look good.
>>
>>1975491
>What should people like me do besides killing themselves?

Put everything you have into ETH, POSW and Bitcoin

If you don't make at least 1,000% returns within 5 years then just kill yourself
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.