[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does market cap go up so much without price increase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170420-133145.png (122KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170420-133145.png
122KB, 1080x1920px
How does market cap go up so much without price increase?
>>
Increased supply.
>>
>>1974496
Why so much supply? Aren't mining rates based rates or some shit, fuck man, I'm too drunk for this shit
>>
>>1974498
developer probably released a lot of coins but kept most of it for himself, waiting for you retards to buy it all up so he can retire

same thing is happening with bitbay
>>
>>1974510
>>1974498
Both BitBean and BitBay are 2 of the finest shill jobs ever performed on /biz/. Maybe not THE best, but pretty damn good spamming and all that for a few days. BitBay maybe more so than BitBean and neither are over yet, clearly.

Let that be a fucking lesson.
>>
>>1974542
Bitbay was a shill job?
>>
>>1974510
>>1974542
have you talked to the dev or been to the bean core chat? oh wait you haven't? then shut the fuck up. If you really have questions, go fucking ask them
>>
>>1974586
>ask the dev, shills, and brainwashed bagholders if it's a scam
shiggy diggy
>>
>>1974594
seems like nothing will convince you otherwise but fine go ahead. stay poor. At least get information before yelling SCAM. Its almost as useless as screaming BLOCKCHAIN
>>
File: 1489941142966.jpg (140KB, 700x939px) Image search: [Google]
1489941142966.jpg
140KB, 700x939px
>>1974586
yeah if the developers says it isn't a scam, then it surely must be legit

it's not like he holds 100 million bitbays, which is over 10% of the supply, which is a higher percentage than what satoshi holds in bitcoin

just shill his coin to 0.5$ and he will cash out and leave you and his unstable, buggy and resource hoarding marketplace with faked activity in the dust
>>
>>1974600
>>1974586
BitBay's not a scam.

It's a well-shilled coin. People who owned the coin came here and shilled their heads off telling others to buy it. When it went down, people shilled even more to get others to buy their bags. That's just what happened.
>>
>>1974695
are you talking about David? because he is the guy that has stayed on bitbay even after his partner stole from bitbay to found qtum which was another scam btw. He has been working on making better even when he has shit over him like that. I don't own bitbay at the moment but i do believe in david so ill support his project
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.