[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important is getting good at golf to doing /biz/ness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: phildickleson.jpg (74KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
phildickleson.jpg
74KB, 450x532px
How important is getting good at golf to doing /biz/ness?
>>
Not very.
>>
Actually it's more important to be bad at golf. Allow your potential clients to beat you and then they feel good, and associate feeling good with spending time with you. Hey presto, you've got yourself a long-term business deal.

t. knower
>>
>>1974172
>How important is getting good at golf to doing /biz/ness?

just as silly as asking "how important is drinking to doing business"

you can get by with none if you have other methods to socialize & hang out with your customers/clients.

The only true value golf gives you is time. 4 hours walking around on a course gives you alot of time to get to know someone.

it just makes business relationships much, much easier to maintain.
>>
>>1974172
It's just networking. The medium for doing it isn't nearly as important as being likeable.
>>
Kek, as a kid we walked the ditches looking for golf balls. I was always under the impression only rich people were allowed to play golf. Never played at 31.

When i retire the first thing i am doing is playing 18 holes.
>>
I can highly recommend playing golf especially if you're young. You will meet so many well-off people who are happy to give a job. It can even go so far that they want you to date their daughter
>>
>>1974635
>>1974672
its fantastic. the city had this program for kids, i'm not bad at all. but its a great skill to have. aside from the whole business meme.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.