[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hes buying beans instead of PoSW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: beano.png (180KB, 595x476px) Image search: [Google]
beano.png
180KB, 595x476px
>hes buying beans instead of PoSW
>>
>buying PoSW as its at its height after being pumped

Yeah...
>>
File: hopin.png (163KB, 1228x1726px) Image search: [Google]
hopin.png
163KB, 1228x1726px
>>1973790
>hey guys, PIVX just peaked at 1 cent
>hey guys, PIVX just peaked at $1
>hey guys...
>>
>>1973797
The African charity partnership is too shady to trust it
>>
>>1973873
>world has become such a shitty place that helping the poor makes you a scammer

in any case, do you know what TAX DEDUCTION is?

In any case, don't you see worrying about devs running with money is still a concern very far from now?

And finally, there's no real incentive to run with the money: Would you become a worldwidely hunter criminal for one time gains instead of running a successful website that delivers millions a month worth of staking fees, dividends and posw masternodes?
>>
>>1973873
As soon as I saw that roadmap with "give back to African children"
Coupled with the devs not showing their names or faces
Coupled with not wanting to be listed on bittrex or polo
Coupled with a centralized exchange only they control
I'm out.
Put my money in the iEX.EC ICO and it's already up 25% and it hasn't even been out 24 hours yet.
Can't wait to see what's going to happen when it get's listed on bittrex.
>>
>>1974020
>get's
>>
File: 1480184373686.jpg (145KB, 782x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480184373686.jpg
145KB, 782x960px
>>1973778
He knows what hes doing then.
>>
File: francbean.png (116KB, 678x346px) Image search: [Google]
francbean.png
116KB, 678x346px
>Not buying Francs
>>
>>1974020
I have around $100 USD worth of POSW on their exchange. If it's legit then it's a great idea. If it's a scam then I'm OK with losing a hundred bucks.

I'm leaning more towards scam for the reasons stated earlier. Only put into POSW what you're comfortable losing.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 363x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 363x100px
>>1974020
You are all fucking retards. Please don't buy. More for me
>>
>>1974473
So what. They paid 1.5 btc to get listed on bittrex, doesn't change their coin is shit. Sure they might get a bittrex pump from all the newbs
>>
>>1973778
Yes i am buying beans instead of POzW shit. What about it

Posw is a bag of shit whereas bean is the future of cryptocurrency
>>
>>1974473

Ie.ec is legit anon, it's like golem but without the hipster hype.
>>
Pretty easy to tell it's a scam when they get offended at questions. Defensive tactics are a sign on guilt.

The so called "community guru" should be handling this whole thing better than just, telling people with questions to leave.

Then all the people here defending it claiming their own money etc... you are lost in the delusion of becoming rich.The only reason you care about posw is because of our false hope you will become a millionaire.

Guess what kid, even if your btc represents a million it's stuck on their servers, with no private key available to you. Pathetic withdraw limit so you can slowly siphon out some and they will be gone before you know it.

Oh they stand to gain more by not scamming? Nope, they can happily retire with your funds and continue staking all those coins they run off with.

They can then because they are anonymous boot up another scam. Guess who have revealed their identities? The fucking college kids in support roles, the perfect patsy.

That African shit is a dead give away, and they claim to have documents they will be posting "soon", if you have them just post them.

Let's not bother every time questions are asked in the slack, they just start posting images of the coins price to keep the delusional focused on "gains".

Take your profits before the collapse. This is your warning.
>>
>>1974903
I saw that. I'll take some of my POSW profits and put it there
>>
Quick guide to free coins

1. Make account at https://poswallet.com
2. Use aprest as refferal ID (optional)
3. Click Dashboard Scroll till you find the coin you want a wallet for
4. Click “Generate XXXXX wallet address” to create the wallet
5. Click Faucets find the coin you just made a wallet for and click it
6. Free coins are sent to your wallet
7. Trade or keep the free coins
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.