[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Altcoin diversification

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: feels.jpg (64KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
64KB, 750x642px
I'll cut to the chase. In my insane cryptomania I managed to get mad gains from multiple altcoins, but now I'm feeling nervous because I've got my spoon in too many stews at once.
I already sold my REP, CRW and XRP, but I'm still holding ETH, PIVX, BURST, POSW and BAY.

I got to my situation with pure luck and I'm scared of losing it all so just give it to me straight; let me focus on ONE (or max two) Cryptos so I can leave my bags be and get some peace of mind.

tldr; which coin do i dump my all holds into for longterm gainz and never log into /biz/ again
>>
For long term gains I'd say either bitcoin or ethereum. For short- to mid-term there are a lot of options... I'm HODLing MILO right now though.
>>
>>1973539
It's much more tormenting when you sell all of one coin and it rockets right after. Welome to cryptohell.
>>
>>1973539
Fuck that OP,
You do have a lot of coins you're holding on to their but you don't have to get rid of most of them
If I were you I would do 4 coins:
PIVX ETH POSW and BAY
>>
>>1974371
*there
>>
>>1973539
ETH = long
hard to say on the rest, pick your poison but I would gravitate towards ETH tokens personally
>>
Ethereum and Golem
>>
>>1973539
Pivx if you want real gains with a little more risk
Eth "safer" option not as large of margins to gain on though
>>
File: Capture111.png (22KB, 618x260px) Image search: [Google]
Capture111.png
22KB, 618x260px
>>1974472
my nigga
>>
Same boat:
BTC ETH LTC PIVX POSW XRP
Are what I consider to be stable and or likely enough to gain.

So long as they don't all drop I have at least as much as I've put in.

Maybe I'll liquidate a few of each of the big gainers so I can sleep easier.
>>
Definitely not liquidating my bags like ltc or xrp though
>>
>>1974539
LTC and XRP are probably the WORST coins you could bag hold anon...
>>
>>1974574
You're going to have to explain the XRP one, because I don't understand why you'd say that.
>>
>>1974624
XPR has been the biggest joke of cryptos since the day it was created. it's highly centralized pre-mined garbage and is only good for an occasional pump and dump, which you'll most likely miss. it was an attempt to try to get corporations to jump into cryptos and it failed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.