[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Automated Youtube news videos - a business opportunity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: yt_big.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yt_big.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
So, I've been thinking about making setting up my old laptop to automatically go through some news sites, crawl through the info, get the pictures and text, spin the text and then edit this shit into a short video which then would be then uploaded to YouTube.

What do you think? Could it actually become profitable?

I've already encountered multiple channels working on a similar principle, but I believe their movies are still made by a human - who I assume requires some sort of payment, so the revenue from ads must be enough to sustain this sort of business.
>>
>>1973507
It would definetely generate some adsense money, especially since the audience would be unlikely to use adblock. Would be vonurable to demonitization though.
>>
>>1973507
I had a similar idea, but a different source for content. This idea is going to make me so much money.
>>
>>1973513
>Would be vonurable to demonitization though.
Why would it be, though? Could you please elaborate?
>>
>>1973567
Well, photos can be copyrighted and you'd have to only pick mainstream media articles as source because otherwise it might be flagged as hatespeech. The recent pulling out of many big ad companies like coca cola and at&t has brought an ad shortage and yt will be a lot more picky with monetization. If it doesn't take too much time to set up I'd try it. Maybe try different sprcific topics like high society and cars.
>>
>>1973596
Hmm. How about making it somewhat manually - having the crawler present all the recent articles but then manually choosing which images and paragraphs to use? And then, based on this information, the script would create and upload the videos. It would still take only about three minutes to have one video made - while it's not fully automated, maybe it would be better to go this way?
>>
>>1973507
Could you explain the following?

- How are you going to click the adds
- if not who?
- If your using bots how are you not going to get detected and banned
- What videos are you uploading exactly I dont understand
>>
>>1973682
I'm not going to click the ads, people who will stumble open the videos will, hopefully.

I still have some shit I uploaded in 2007 on YouTube and it's regularly getting 100-200 views monthly on average. YouTube somehow is really great at giving even the most insignificant content some audience and I want to capitalize on that.
>>
>>1973687
what content exactly?
>>
>>1973507
I might try this.
>>
>>1973698
The old shit is a short video on an extremely outdated meme. It doesn't matter what is it about, it still has views.

Now I'm thinking about having some channels dedicated to specific subjects with specific audiences, such as paranormal stuff, mother-baby stuff etc.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.