[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ripple just had a crash at the same time Bitcoin went up and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ripple.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ripple.png
12KB, 500x500px
Ripple just had a crash at the same time Bitcoin went up and it pushed it into the 2400s. Now's a great time to buy if you want some easy gains.
>>
>>1972721
Also just announced they will be working with bank of UK. On their twitter.
>>
Tried moving some of my BITB at 14 sat to grab some more XRP. Order went nowhere in 5 minutes. Relly meks u fink
>>
It's back up in the 2500s now. Still gains to be made if you want em.
>>
The hammering it took had me itching to gobble up a few more, I only hold half the amount of XRP as I've bagged up on ETH and BTC and sometimes feel like it deserves the same respect. My problem with it is the jew giveth jew taketh type scenario, the plug is fairly centralized and if he pulls it we're fucked.
>>
> My problem with it is the jew giveth jew taketh type scenario, the plug is fairly centralized and if he pulls it we're fucked.

I feel you on this I just know it's way undervalued right now and there wouldn't be any reason to "pull the plug" when there are huge gains to be made. People were trading it when it went up to 6000 sat and happy to buy it at that price so I'm confident it will be back there again soon.

I just grabbed some and would like to buy more but I have my money tied up in ETH and would have to take a loss on it since BTC went up. I'd probably make the same gains on the XRP I would lose on the ETH in the next couple days so there really isn't any point for me now.
>>
Short term price isn't so much my concern, still expect it to head generally upward so may suit a trader, it's more down the line when someone like bank of tokyo says ok fuck this we're done with it and our outlook is all other banks following suit. It feels to me a lot more all in than other coins
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.