[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ebay General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: combine_images.jpg (57KB, 637x747px) Image search: [Google]
combine_images.jpg
57KB, 637x747px
'cause we always need one
>>
Ebay phone verification question

These are my current limits:
209more items
1,291listed and sold / 1,500 limit on quantity of items

$1,634.36 more
$32,349.64 listed and sold / $33,984.00 limit

To increase these they need a phone call. I would like to avoid this. This is an aged account. 100% positive feedback. More than 10yrs old. I know that sometimes they increase limits automatically when one approaches the limit.

Has anyone ever heard of limits getting increased automatically at this high level? I guess I could list 200+ items more and see what happens.
>>
I got a thing through from a guy earlier today.

He said he'd pay me £500 a week to post 4-10 ads a week, he'll provide pics/details for the ads and all I have to do is forward messages from the buyers to the guy.

This seems fishy, is this actually a thing or am I being right to steer clear?
>>
>>1971556
He probably wants to collect money from customers and not deliver. You'll be left holding the debt.
>>
File: 1492632460146.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492632460146.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
Screw Ebay buy FRN
>>
>>1971577
Nice digits

He's some sort of auto dealer so the ads will be classified/buyers will have to do an inspection of said vehicle and will also pay face to face with the guy.

Shit's strange and seems really too good, hence the confusion.
>>
>>1971605
K. Then I really don't know. Maybe some more elaborate fraud. How much is he paying? If it is high, it is definitely some kind of scam.
>>
>>1972007
>£500
Seeing that now. Sounds very crooked
>>
I want to get into buying stuff from garage sales, thrift shops, and craiglist and reselling them on ebay.

Any tips?
>>
>>1972731
bumping this

also anyone buy wholesale? where do all of you ebay and amazon sellers get your shit
>>
>>1972798
AliExpress and DHgate.

Also saw a bunch of Kendrick Lamar signed vinyls going for $200 but you can buy them from his store for $35
>>
Where do you guys get the stuff you sell?
>>
Aliexpress is a good place to start. Can get necklaces for $1 a piece for example and resell for $3 to $10. Can get hats for $5 a piece and sell for $10 - $20. My other advice is to sell something you have an interest in. Trying to sell something you as "profitable" or popular at the moment may not end up going smoothly. You could even go all out and make videos for your products. Start small and experiment. Don't pump out large amounts of money at first
Also if you don't wanna buy from China. U.S (or whatever country you are from) has many wholesalers already.
>>
>>1971024
just call, that area of the phone tree is actually legit americans.

>>1972934
Auctions

>get $4000+ of inventory for $40~
>>
>>1973259
>just call, that area of the phone tree is actually legit americans.
That is not what I am concerned about. I don't want to answer any questions about where I get my goods, etc. I have also heard that some of these calls are very long and thorough. Has anyone here had one of these calls, and know what they are about?

I guess I just feel that I have been doing good business, without problems, for more than 10 years, and they should just increase my limit automatically. Entitlement... moi?

I am considering just getting more accounts though. Might as well spread my risk.
>>
>>1972934
Depends on what you sell.

I do print on demand. It took forever to get 1000+ products, but I made it. Best year I've ever spent.

But apart from that, consider just getting cheap chink-shit. Just make sure to buy small volumes and get a broad range of stuff. People will easily pay $15 for a $1 computer widget as long as they can get it within a week.

Just remember to do proper research first. Terapeak (or manual search of completed auctions) are your friends.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.