[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paradeigma is founded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Paradeigma BIZ.jpg (726KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Paradeigma BIZ.jpg
726KB, 1920x1080px
Week 2 of our business formed right here on /biz/.

I'm just here for an update this time because thread got deleted for some reason.

Here are the outlines of this week's progress and talks:

>Hosting and the forum has been sorted and is currently up and receiving members.

>We are conceptualizing ideas for cryptos, one that is inherently stable preferably, I proposed some system that regulates inflation and deflation autonomously using global multipliers that depend on current supply and demand of currency units.

>We began discussing of possible game design and the applications of a crypto within it.

Im sorry I can't give out the discord unless people ask.
>>
File: 1300945095480.jpg (32KB, 610x357px) Image search: [Google]
1300945095480.jpg
32KB, 610x357px
>>1969962
Just to make sure: there *are* people involved who are actual blockchain devs, game devs, and so forth, right?
>>
>>1969965
Well we have about 5 or 6 developers, two of which are focused on crypto, the others, general software I think. Some talk of a browser plugin was thrown around earlier last week.
>>
>>1969973
Hmmm...

Where is the forum for this?
>>
>>1970059
www.paradeigma.biz/forums/

Discord's here: https://discord.gg/gk9Sxeq
>>
File: 1492438664307.jpg (21KB, 275x361px) Image search: [Google]
1492438664307.jpg
21KB, 275x361px
Site is janky on mobile, OP. Can you give me a rundown on what this is all about?
>>
>>1970207
We are entrepreneurs hailing from biz

Check out the discord if youre having problems with the forum

Our main goal is to start small and work up, reinvesting profits into larger ventures.

The thread saw so much interest last week I went the extra mile and set us up a nice forum, so feel free to come and join us. The majority of the discord are slowly migrating over.
>>
>>1969962
Really interesting. Small startups like this usually take some time to get on the road but become powerful over time. I'm surprised /biz/ was able to actually join anything like this and be productive for once. Good on you all.

Will follow along and see how this goes.
>>
>>1970232
Thats the idea man. I am willing to put in as much time as physically possible, the framework is there, now we just have to wait and grow.
>>
File: what.png (311KB, 652x669px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
311KB, 652x669px
>>1970215
What's the ratio of skills in this group? I see developers and game developers. Is everyone else an le idea man?

t. le idea man
>>
>>1970242
Antisorq on the forum is our head of finance, skadoosh our lead creative director and I primarily help out with things like forum and website maintenance, a little graphic design and of course pitching.

We (currently) have 8 unique teams. Their names and color of user banners are listed on the forum on the forum help board.:

>Forum Administrators
>Web & Forum Development
>Crypto & Software Development
>Finance
>Legal
>Marketing
>Graphic Design
>General Workforce

We currently need more developers and not one person seems to specialize in law so that is high on the agenda.
>>
>>1969962
How do the people contributing benefit tho? I dont wanna get scammed but im interested.
>>
>>1971388
We are far from discussing about benefits or profits even.We're in the process of brainstorming ideas and ways we could make something work.
>>
>>1969962
>>1970130
>>1970215
Your forum is god-awful. Follow the basic rules of starting a forum: No more boards than will be needed at the time. You currently have dozens of useless boards, as if only to show you put effort into thinking of the names for them. You should have written these ideas out and saved them for when you actually need them.

Delete your useless boards, or better yet, delete the forum until you have a bigger community. Your community will not grow on a domain nobody knows about. Create a general on /biz/ and you will accrue a community of your own out of this existing one, then you can move them to a forum when they are a self-sufficient size.
>>
File: paradeigma logo without slogan.png (5KB, 339x76px) Image search: [Google]
paradeigma logo without slogan.png
5KB, 339x76px
>>1972409
OP here

I think you're right and some boards can be consolidated. But the boards are currently useless and simply placeholders to show teams. The ideas have been written out, it's just they have been publicly displayed so everyone can see tasks that need to be completed and positions that need to be filled as time goes on.

I'll see what boards can be consolidated later. I'm looking at Legal and questioning why I made legal strategies an independent board.

Anyway, the forum has proven invaluable, we very quickly outgrew discord and needed a place to collaborate on ideas. The things is, the forum isn't designed to become a community or steal /biz/ regs, it's a workspace. With some of the ideas we're throwing around, we would have hit the post limit 4 or 5 times over trying to explain it all and then upon archival we'd have to post it all again to anyone not familiar with it. It's incredibly inefficient.

I'm going to keep /biz/ updated on the progress of the group week by week and we should be able to find a few more interested members.
>>
>>1969962
I'm pretty skilled as a lead sales position. Also as a coin shill.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.