[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Brazil and how could we make money out of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_16105-images(4)1894714745.png (8KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16105-images(4)1894714745.png
8KB, 500x350px
What do you think about Brazil and how could we make money out of it?
>>
>>1969828
The Brazilian government obligations pay a lot back right now because they are in need of money
>>
>>1970028
*government bonds
>>
>>1969828
>how could we make money out of it?
I dont know but I'll share what I know about Brazil maybe it will give someone an idea
>Some years ago real estate prices were very low and many people earned money on this because now they are high
>The states with the biggest purchasing power are the southeast and Brasilia
>Imported goods are VERY expensive in Brazil. Especially electronics. MacBooks in Brazil cost more than double of what it cost in the states. (I just compared on Apple's website) Perfumes are also very expensive.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170419-083437.png (382KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170419-083437.png
382KB, 720x1280px
u don't...
>>
Buy low.
Sell high.

Buy Brazilian stocks while they are down. Petrobras is the Brazilian gazpron and is very undervalued.
Lots of opportunities in the mining biz as well.
A country doesn't need to be stable to make money.
/Biz/ is fucking dumb.
>>
>>1970571
The bad thing about it is if the valuta value changes.. I mean if the real value falls while I have the stocks.
Idk if the Real would fall because it is lower now than it used to be
>>
>>1969828
They're overly proud of their country, they think they belong in the club of the first world because they compare themselves with their neighbors. You can profit their dumb nationalism by selling T-shirts with brazilian nationalist memes... You could even sell them anything branded as BR STRONK HUEHUEHUE!
>>
>>1969828

>brazil
>high crime
>find a solution to solve this problem
>create a private military company
>hire marines
>pay them $400k for each tour
>get contracts from the brazilian government
>protect high-stake politicians and executives
>offer all-around cyber secuirty for each individual
>secretely install spyware in their devices
>get evidence and blackmail them
>create a deep state that controlls the government
>PMC becomes bigger and more powerful than the national army
>blackmail politicians into giving complete power of the country
>sell oil rights to china
>cash out and live comfortably
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.