[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo /biz/ help an anon out. finished first year of uni and still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 56454433678.jpg (254KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
56454433678.jpg
254KB, 666x666px
yo /biz/ help an anon out. finished first year of uni and still don't know what to do. what field is the best option to go into financially and will let me be comfy.
>>
Which career interests you the most, that you think you CAN make money off of?
>>
>>1968852
im mostly intrested in the humanities (his, lit, phil) but i know the job prospects are garbo.

other than that
accounting looks comfy i guess.
nutrition also looks intresting since im into /fit/, but not sure about the prospects
>>
>>1968869
well, take some accounting classes to see if you can do that for the next 10 years, and research what the best majors with sports nutrition you can get is. But, i guarantee its going to have to do with medical shit.

The idea is look at what graduates, certificates, and degrees have job oppurtunities, and then just see which one matches with your hobby.

So after you get a job, raise up a enough money to do some crypto, stock, or forex traiding, to increase your profits. Then, after 5 years, you will either prefer to work at home as a trader or stick with your job.
>>
>>1968828
I gave you 47 cents the other day

Spend it well
>>
File: mimicomp2.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mimicomp2.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1968869

You can be a school teacher, perfect for a brainlet like you.
>>
>>1968828
Why do americucks go to uni without actually knowing what they are going to do? Surely if you're going to spend all that money you should know what you are going to do from the start
>>
i wanted to go back to school because it's fun
two bachelor's this december
>>
>>1969957
b nice, anon
>>
become a nutrionist
>>
>>1968828
>studying when you could make millions with shitcoins
top kek senpai, enjoy being average
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.