[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Podcasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

What do you listen to
>>
Bloomberg has a bunch that I love (my favorites are Odd Lots, Decrypt, Benchmark and Deal of the Week) that come out daily and each podcast has a theme. I also listen to Software Engineering Daily which has some pretty interesting people on it
>>
>>1968492
Oops I meant the Bloomberg ones come put weekly
>>
>>1968492
>bloomberg
>>
File: 1487731883109.jpg (409KB, 1920x954px) Image search: [Google]
1487731883109.jpg
409KB, 1920x954px
>>1968470

We Study Billionaires - The Investors Podcast
>like this pod cast even though I only invest in real-estate, they talk a lot about investing approaches, portfolio management and how to interpret markets, which is useful no matter what it is you are investing in.

bigger pockets podcast
>this is mostly a rental real-estate podcast, but also covers house flipping, house wholesaling, private financing, etc.

I'm sure there are some cryptofag podcasts out there that cover useful stuff, like how to convince people you only drive a 1998 toyota tercel because you cant cash out your massive bitcoin wallet without the feds coming after you.
>>
>>1968610
>toyota tercel
There was that one guy on Joe Rogan Experience who seemed to know a lot about bitcoin, he said he was living off of it for years. I thought those podcasts were a decent intro, forgot his name but he seemed pretty deep into the crypto world.

I listened to tradingheroes podcast for a bit, there are 27 episodes and they are pretty short and to the point. Focuses on trading people, mostly forex, gave me some good insight into the psychology and approach behind trading. I also like how the guy doing the podcast has all of his trades on myfxbook and he was down like 20% overall last time I checked and he's been trading since like '03. For Forex, I think that's a reasonable expectation for someone who doesn't blow their account right away and should provide some insight to people who think they are going to make a bunch of money right away that they are likely going to lose a lot and never get it back.
>>
TCR
>>
>>1968650

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sOxtBiBpE4

He was on rogan's podcast a few times, good info on the uses and practicality of crypto-currencies.
>>
File: 1491485913413.gif (2MB, 185x138px) Image search: [Google]
1491485913413.gif
2MB, 185x138px
>>1968686
>>1968665
>>1968650
>>1968610
>>1968507
>>1968507
Thanks, checking em out
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.