[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do normies know about cryptocurrency?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ugh.jpg (945KB, 1690x1124px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
945KB, 1690x1124px
How much do normies know about cryptocurrency?
>>
File: 1492492575750-biz.jpg (127KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492492575750-biz.jpg
127KB, 1280x960px
Do normies know bitbean? If not, then no they do not
>>
>>1967875
Go and flick your bean elsewhere.
>>
>>1967870
>Bitcoin? Wasn't that that ponzi scheme that collapsed back when was dating Stacy?
>>
>>1967870
>Its getting introduced a little more
>it can still be too much of a hassle
>taboo
think these things are about to go mainstream soon though honestly
>>
>tfw granny knows about alt coins
I don't know where she heard it from.
>>
>>1967894
This.
>>
>hahaha what's a crypto current? Lol sounds like a robber or something. lol hey does Starbucks have chai tea back yet or...?
>>
>>1967925
kek

Imagine if she invested all her retirement money in ETH and just 2 weeks later she was 5 times richer.
>>
>>1967875
Good old fashion shilling.

I love this shit.
>>
They know that it exists and it has something to do with the internet / computers.

Beyond that, they don't care.
>>
Nobody cares. Kys
>>
>>1967870
They've heard of Bitcoin, but they don't know what it is or have any interest in it.
>>
very little. ive talked to many normies about it and pretty much all of them have heard of bitcoin, but none of the other coins. they dont understand how to use it at all, either. and more than anything, they're too intimated to even try. i was too - it took weeks of reading for me to get a decent grasp and I'm still a beginner.

all of this is good i think for people like us who are already in. get in on the ground floor and enjoy the boost when normies adopt down the road!
>>
>>1967991
Normies are never going to adopt. They don't need to buy drugs or VPNs.
>>
>>1967870
One of my friends recently got into crypto. He wants to mine a whole bitcoin with a USB miner he bought on eBay. Kek he doesn't feel like making a big investment but he is a giant idiot.
>>
>>1967870

Normies always do the opposite of the right thing to do......

.......that's why they aren't buying any THC today or tomorrow: >>1964388

Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.