[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BitBay General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I read an excellent review of BitBay and wanted to gauge /biz/ as to the veracity of the claims therein:

"Having used the actual client, the scope of this thing is amazing and it is already functional. an entire decentralized marketplace, and everybody is too retarded to understand how advanced it is. No middleman. Trustless double deposit escrow. Smart contracts. Rolling peg to reduce volatility in the vlaue of BAY. Just announced that it will be on Blocknet (powerful partnership). Developer and core investors always available in slack. Compare this to Edgeless, which just stole my ETH and customer support won't talk to me. Compare to PIVX, which is basic as fuck. Compare that to BTC, the world's slowest coin. Compare that to lietecoin, better than bitcoin but still shitty. This is going to be wild. In terms of sheer utilitarianism, this coin is ready for fucking enterprise system type use."

Is this true? Can someone give me the advanced-level gestalt on BitBay?

I'm on the verge of dropping a decent fucking amount on this so if someone convinces me i'll give them .1 BTC, i'm Big League. I'm no easy sell.
>>
File: IMG_2110.gif (2MB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2110.gif
2MB, 480x252px
>>1967652
http://bitbay.market/features/
bitbay.slack.com
Its all true all of it. I went balls deep in this when it was at 320 sats. Join the slack for more advanced questions, but that wall of features link should be enough for a basic gestalt.
>>
>>1967652
I've been following this coin since last september. It's volume on bittrex has grown steadily up until december, then it got a few big bumps and rose more sharply. Recently volume has been rising fast and sharp.

Based on the working tech, community, total coinsupply, roadmap and current buzz I expect it to rise to at least 0.00002500 in the next few months.

If development stays on track, the community keeps growing and PR gets a boost I see bitbay reaching 0.0001 before the end of the year.
>>
>>1967666
>http://bitbay.market/features/

I found what you were referring to at http://bitbay.market/walloffeatures/
>>
File: 1489941142966.jpg (140KB, 700x939px) Image search: [Google]
1489941142966.jpg
140KB, 700x939px
bitbay is the biggest scamcoin of them all

the developer holds 100 million bitbays which is around 10% of the total supply, and that's more than any other developer has had on themselves ever, usually it's spread out on multiple developer and is often locked away, but this guy has them in his wallet

he's just waiting for you to raise it to 0.5$ so he can cash out and retire

the marketplace is filled with fake accounts, its buggy and unstable as fuck, and its gui is awful
>>
>>1967794
i've seen you before faggot. real answers only pls. If the prices goes to .5 i'll be retiring too so i don't care if he dumps at that point.
>>
>>1967794
>fake accounts on the marketplace
>accounts on the marketplace
>accounts
Try again shill
>>
David will answer all of your questions on slack. Best to get the answers from the horse's mouth.

That and play with the client. Those two suggestions should be enough for you to make your decision.

1GeZkgJKFwQ5kqTsft7JtEC54mpmrKcCw5
>>
>>1967794
Stop imagefagging in every thread
>>
File: 1492402961051.png (135KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1492402961051.png
135KB, 500x481px
>>1967652
>Compare this to Edgeless, which just stole my ETH and customer support won't talk to me.
Haha holy shit he has some balls to call edgeless a scam when bitbay was just a huge scam back in 2012 - only recently does it even look somewhat legit.

> Compare to PIVX, which is basic as fuck
Calling actual private transactions/a real way to hide you money without going through jewnario basic.

> Compare that to BTC, the world's slowest coin.
Hes right about this one

> Compare that to lietecoin, better than bitcoin but still shitty.
Correct about this one. Bit and Lite are only relics/memorabilia now

As usual a review that is only half correct, listening to this dope you'll make as much money as you lose. Bitbay is a huge gambled that could pay off but by shitting on two titan alts they are only making bay look more scammy and themselves moronic when they finish the moon mission. PIVX @ 5$ - 8$ and Edge at just about a 2$ - 8$
>>
>>1968118

I got my ETH back with some help. The thing is that after an ICO i think it's very bad form to have such a shitty demo. But the Beta comes out soon and I take back what i said, received customer support but had to go all the way to the Slack to get it.

As for PIVX - I do hold pivx and think it's pretty good. But just currency? that's it? Some of these other coins are packing FIRE features
>>
>>1968125
Not every coin needs those features. PIVX has its niche and that's what they're focused on.
>>
>>1968125
Its a demo, what would you expect. There are a reason the devs do such high priced bounties. Sides everything is on the ETH blockchain, its easy enough to trace and throw the company some shit to get it back as you yourself just experienced.

Money laundering and drugs. This is what crypto is backed by, ETH is the only one currently making a real change in this fact of crypto. It may be backed by something else/attracting other groups but your fire features are only as good as the group it is able to market on.

PIVX is getting the original people from crypto into it because of this

BAY is attempting to attract the new investors.

These are two separate directions, comparing alts such as those two to bay is about the same as comparing Toyota to AMD
>>
>>1968159

Good and valid points.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.