[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>JUST BE PASSIONATE BRO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: le passion may may.jpg (51KB, 615x403px) Image search: [Google]
le passion may may.jpg
51KB, 615x403px
Is being passionate a meme? Think about it... it's bullshit. Every time you ask a businessman how to get rich and make money they all just say "be passionate" and other bullshit.

Sounds a WHOLE fucking lot like Chad telling you to "just be confident bro" when you ask him how to get a girlfriend.

It's bullshit. Does it piss anyone else off too?

Fuck giving actual advice or strategies.

>JUST BE PASSIONATE BRO
>JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO
>JUST BE YOURSELF BRO

Jesus Christ I am so fucking pissed off.
>>
>>1966507
>Every time you ask a businessman how to get rich and make money they all just say "be passionate

I've never heard that. Talk about "passion" comes from employers who are exploiting their workers. Substitute money for "passion".

You do sound like a helpless pussy though desu, could probably use some confidence.
>>
>>1966511
>You do sound like a helpless pussy though desu, could probably use some confidence.

And you sound like a gigantic fucking piece of horse shit.
>>
>>1966507

Being passionate about something generally makes you work harder at it. Find something you're passionate about that can make money, and that's a winning combination
>>
>>1966513
You're the one who gets triggered by self-help platitudes.
>>
>>1966520
>You're the one who gets triggered by self-help platitudes

You're attacking people online fuckface.

>>1966514
Not what I mean.

If you ask someone how can I be a batter real estate agent, instead of saying call more leads, be nicer to clients, respond to their calls and emails, you get a "just be passionate bro."

I had to ask 5 guys before one finally told me I couldn't get referrals was because I sucked at organizing the things that happen on the closing date and needed to improve that. The rest just said "be passionate bro."
>>
>>1966514
Was going to say the same thing. Passionate means keep working at it when shit looks bad. Judging by OP rage he will probably never understand.
>>
>>1966507
Being passionate isn't a meme.
It's a shitty response but it's true.
When you hear something that you haven't heard before on /biz/, your first response should be to look it up and educate yourself.
You should always be striving to be better and improving your understanding on things.
You are right that just saying "be passionate" is equal to saying "just have a good sense of humor."
If you aren't motivated by interest in what you are doing then you can't just become motivated.
You can however force yourself to do the work ever day.
>>
File: cat.jpg (56KB, 275x205px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
56KB, 275x205px
>>1966507
Anon, what people mean by passionate is that unconscious feeling like you are always at the cusp of discovering something new in whatever field your working...and this gut feeling of just intuitive understanding also excites you, making you work until 3 am without realizing it, and making you look at the clock until its 6 a.m so you can go back and solve that problem you were working on because you just....know.

I think thats passion, that you were just meant to do it. If you love something, and you sculpt that skill...you become unstoppable.
>>
>>1966531
You should have posted that in the OP.
Your issue isn't with someone saying "be passionate" as a response to a general to how to succeed in life which is what your OP is saying.
>how to be rich and make money
>"be passionate"
That answer would be correct in that specific context.
Your issue is with finding a mentor to answer your questions and getting blown off.
>>
File: Picture 858.jpg (122KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 858.jpg
122KB, 600x800px
>>1966532
>>1966534
>>1966538
SEE >>1966531

>How can I be a better real estate agent?
>5 guys say "just be passionate bro"
>Last guy actually gives me advice and tells me to call more leads, be nicer to clients, give clients gifts, and make the closing process more streamlined

JUST FOR CLARIFICATION THAT'S WHAT I MEAN PLEASE LEARN TO READ
>>
>>1966565
>Youtube video about why restaurants fail
>No mention about the fact that 60% of restaurants don't have bookkeeping
>No mention that owners often have no managerial training or education or experience
>No mention about the fact that many restaurants don't serve fresh food and just pull stuff out of the freezer
>No mention about the fact that often times owners are abusive to the staff and reduce morale
>No mention about restaurants cutting corners and buying low quality ingredients and driving away customers

IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT PASSIONATE BRO *starts foaming at the mouth^

PROOF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpAbrOKS9RY&t=466s
>>
File: kit.jpg (68KB, 636x932px) Image search: [Google]
kit.jpg
68KB, 636x932px
You must be passionate and confident, but in order for that to work you must meet the following criteriae:

>HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME
>good degree (law, medicine, anything STEM)
>good sense o fashion
>not being around poorfags
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.