[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Vector Marketing a scam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Zim Dollar.jpg (175KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
Zim Dollar.jpg
175KB, 780x438px
Is Vector Marketing a scam?
>>
If I want a knife I sure as hell won't buy it from a shill.
>>
Jesus, I just got a job there and have been telling everyone that I got hired as my first job and now I'm reading that it may be a bad way to get money. Luckily I have connections, but I'm worried.
>>
File: 32dx7ks2vmay.png (244KB, 447x449px) Image search: [Google]
32dx7ks2vmay.png
244KB, 447x449px
>>1966461

you fucked up.

do some research next time before you sign anything.
>>
>>1966468
It can't be that bad. They loan you the stuff and I can do a demo a day. I have plenty of connections, my uncle is recommending me to his whole office and I can just get friends to put up with it. The CEO of Uber used to do this.
>>
>>1966481
>h-hey my nephew is selling knives, any one want one?
LMAOO
>>
>>1966438
If you have to pay money to do a job then its usually a scam. You could have just resold the knives without them.
>>
>>1966484
Lol yeah I know what you mean. I think I'll be fine though, it can't be that hard to find people with a free hour, it's not like they have to be interested in buying the product from the beginning anyway.
>>
>>1966492
They loan you the knives for free now so I'm in the clear
>>
File: 1492404981837.jpg (32KB, 720x505px) Image search: [Google]
1492404981837.jpg
32KB, 720x505px
>>1966481

>selling knives for an MLM
>comparing yourself to the CEO of Uber

lost cause indeed
>>
>>1966512
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/245652

Turns out that plenty of successful people fell for Vector too, but ended up benefiting by learning marketing experience. When I made this thread I was worried, but I'm starting to think this is okay. A bit of money is better than none and none of the other places I applied to hired me. Job experience seems worth it along with the cash. Something to put on my resume.
>>
>>1966501
I keep reading that you have to pay so maybe you're right and it is a scam, I'll ask. They said if you buy it you can get it refunded whenever.
>>
>>1966550
Some people pay, others don't. If I did pay though I could just resell the knives for more than I bought it for.
>>
>>1966521
Ĺ‘articipating in an mlm is not job experience it's cult experience.
>>
>>1967582
also please note mlm looks like you just got the middle finger offered

mlm
>>
It's not a scam, it's just a butter churner for quick and dirty money from poorfags who don't know any better and rich kids who know tons of rich people

Literally everyone knows the score, you're not "pitching" anything to them with your cookie cutter script. The top sales reps will literally just walk in there, the 60 year old jewish mom they're seeing will just sigh, pull out her black card and say "how much"

everyone else just gets pharmed for their social network's phone numbers and swiftly shamed out of the office due to being singled out as low sellers in front of everyone
>>
Vector Marketing is a straight up 100% scam. They make you buy your demo kit and then basically rely on you trying to be an entrepreneur. A family member or two might feel guilty and buy an overpriced cutco knife or scissors but you'd be very lucky to get the price of the demo kit back much less make actual money.
>>
Anyone here work for Vector?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.