[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you guys moving when you cash out your crypto wins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1409555258789.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1409555258789.png
11KB, 411x387px
Where are you guys moving when you cash out your crypto wins to avoid paying taxes?
>>
Tanzania
>>
>>1965190
idaho/montana/wyhomoing

i live in seattle area... king county taxes be retarded

dont move to Oregon or cali retards lmao
>>
>>1965190
my sister lives in idaho I could move there and live with her for the required amt of time so i can pay limited taxus
>>
>>1965201
Can I ask how state has anything to do with taxes you'd be liable for? I thought they're all federal taxes that apply to digital currency.
>>
>>1965190
I'm not gonna "cash out" because when they reach my goal I won't have to. Just stake PIVX and buy stuff with the PIVX rewards.
>>
>>1965208
They are that guy probably didn't read the op properly
>>
>>1965208
Second question. I'm a US citizen but recently obtained my Italian citizenship. Anyone know about Italian or EU tax on crypto? Yes I'll google it now too.
>>
>>1965208
>>1965213

after I cash out im going to buy property and the taxes where i live are dumb, also oregon and cali have state income
>>
>>1965223
The thread is about dodging the federal capital gains tax you'd have to pay on earnings. In certain countries capital gains taxes do not apply to crypto
>>
>>1965208
It really doesn't matter that much. Most states levy an income tax, and some states have a capital gains tax of some sort, but it's nothing compared to what Uncle Sam wants in most cases.

People still do it though. I live in Nebraska and it's not uncommon to see people retire in South Dakota where the taxes aren't bullshit.
>>
>>1965190
Just cash out to Bitcoin and buy stuff online
>>
>>1965250
what can i buy online for a million dollars
>>
If you cash out holdings you have had for over a year you might be able to avoid a long term capital gains tax depending on your income level.
>>
>>1965252
gold
>>
>>1965252
http://www.jomashop.com/audemars-piguet-watch-26566bcood305cr01.html
>>
>>1965190
Nice try, IRS and FBI
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_haven#Examples

For Americans Delaware is the obvious choice.
>>
>>1965252
You can buy 1kg gold bars with Bitcoin, no questions asked:
http://www.bitgild.com/

There are probably numerous American equivalents.
Though it's probably smarter to buy Krugerrands or other very common gold coins than gold bars with serial numbers.

Beware though there's usually a limit above which the purchase must be reported. In Europe it's 10000€ per purchase.
>>
>>1965221
If you're not living in EU you're not a resident for tax purposes.

Only USA considers you a lifetime member of their privileged tax system, no matter where you live or where you earn your money.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.