[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (80KB, 1717x705px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
80KB, 1717x705px
Why the fuck aren't you shorting the South African Rand (ZAR)? It's about to be Zimbabwe 2.0.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-12/zimbabwe-20-south-africas-zuma-vows-redistribute-white-owned-land-and-businesses
>>
>>1964779
I stay away from FOREX, that's why. Now maybe if there was an inverse leveraged ETF that tracked some major South African index..... hmm
>>
>>1964788
You can potentially make a lot more on FOREX because of leverage. Shorting the Rand is basically a sure-thing.
>>
File: Untitled.png (54KB, 813x528px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
54KB, 813x528px
>>1964790
Pic related, FOREX gains since last week. Just put in an order for USD/ZAR.
>>
teah me your ways
>>
>>1964814
Finish this: http://www.babypips.com/school
Once you're completely comfortable with Forex, start checking out Forex economic calendars, such as: http://www.forexlive.com/EconomicCalendar
Start following and making note of what announcements effect which currencies and how much.
>>
Bumping so maybe some of the retards here can actually earn some money.
>>
>>1964906
stop shilling
there are easier ways to make money
>>
>>1964973
Like gambling on cryptos that shills here are trying to pump and dump?
>>
>>1964779
>South African Rand
Is it actually possible to short hyperinflation ? It seems way too easy
>>
>>1964992
The thing is, it's possible South Africa could have a miraculous recovery, and you could lose a ton of money.
But that doesn't seem likely.
>>
>>1964989
its easier and more predictable than forex
are you really posting your demo account transactions and claiming you know shit?
>>
>>1965016
I've been paper trading for a while, everytime I double my money I start a new account to make sure I can do it again.
I've been doing this for about seven months and results are steady.
So yes, yes I am.
>>
>>1965016
After a year of steady gains I'm going to open an actual trading account.
>>
>>1965020
kek look at mr bigshot doubling his demo money
Glad you have the market figured out friend
Care to share your big moneymaker strategies? I mean besides the "read the news and go short" one
>>
>>1965040
It's really not difficult to make gains with leverage. By following Forex calculators and watching the news like a hawk you can understand market trends and which news affects which currencies. I'm not pretending like I'm some super knowledgeable Forex trader, I've just been successful with paper trading.
I mean, when Trump said the dollar was overvalued it dropped like a rock. News like that is super easy to predict how it will affect currencies.
>>
>>1965050
And since the drop in the dollar was very reactionary, once the dollar's value started to creep back up you can predict it will go back to around the same value, which it did.
>>
File: mah nigga.png (5KB, 198x86px) Image search: [Google]
mah nigga.png
5KB, 198x86px
>>1964797
trading 10 lots at once, you are like me.
Mah nigga.
>>
>>1965050
You're lulling yourself into a false sense of security, stagnation is death in this line of work. You need to drop the demo account(6 months is already too long) and start using real money(low amounts) and be as unemotional as possible
I want you to read "One Good Trade" by Mike Bellafiore (If you read it already you should probably recap a couple of chapters)
/biz/ is really shit for serious trading but you can always find small pieces of knowledge here
Good luck
>>
>>1965078
Thanks for the advice anon, will do.
>>
>>1964779
IB isn't leveraging forex anymore
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.