[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING CHRIST BITBAY IS MOONING LADS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: jason-statham.jpg (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
jason-statham.jpg
1MB, 1440x900px
FUCKING CHRIST BITBAY IS MOONING LADS
>>
I hope you faggots are all suicide watch. Calling me a bag holder you fucking retards... Cry now
>>
Are there news about bay?
This rise looks more like a small pump
>>
>>1964753
Blocknet decided to add it to their platform within the next 7 days
>>
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

TAKEOFF IS HAPPENING EARLIER THAN ADVERTISED

BUCKLE UP

God I am so comfy right now. Daily reminder that 4chan is always right. /pol/ rigged the US election, /biz/ is going to rig the entire global financial system. Don't miss out on getting rich with your anonymous buddies.

Cannot wait to be sitting on a beach with you bastards night trading cryptos on ipads while drinking exotic drinks on some corrupt island tax haven in a few years.
>>
>>1964736
Holy shit, what happened to statham? Did he get hair transplants? Fuck he looks fucking handsome (no homo)
>>
>>1964736
how much can it moon? how much can it go up?
>>
>>1964887
I think it was for a movie. I downloaded it to make a point in a bald guys can look good thread. They always look better with hair.

t. balding at 21
>>
>>1964894
It's at half a cent right now. Just put in like 20 bucks not much risk and if it ever reaches a dollar you have like 4000$
>>
>>1964887
I love bald(ing) guys... no..homo?
>>
Quote from the Slack. it's been a pleasure working with you, boys.
>>
>>1964899
Hate to burst your bubble, but he looks like a grease ball on the left. He looks better bald because he has a really manly facial structure.
>>
>>1964932
Shit I meant he looks like a greasball on the right.
>>
File: Moe Stonecutter.jpg (41KB, 532x343px) Image search: [Google]
Moe Stonecutter.jpg
41KB, 532x343px
>>1964915

Fucking tears of joy.

Thus begins the snowball towards a comfy $1USD and beyond.
>>
>>1964941
What does blocknet do exactly and how does bitbay benefit
>>
File: 1476515500915.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476515500915.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>1964932
>>1964936
Nah you meant the left. It was your subconscious revealing your true feelings
>>
>>1964941
>$1USD and beyond.
Dev clearly said they will peg it to $1.
>>
How long does it usually take your funds to transfer to wallet? I've got 10k and it's been like twenty minutes and they still haven't transferred from bittrex
>>
>>1964954
Wrong he used that number as an example. This is a soft peg not a hard peg
>>
>>1964954

Not so fast my coin clipping friend.

http://bitbay.market/about/pegging/

The spaceship is taking off with you or without you.
>>
>>1964954

It will be pegged at a reasonable value depending on the wishes of the community, it is more likely the peg will begin at .10 the way things are looking.

(But as a long term BAY holder i actually secretly agree with you)
>>
FINALLY
>>
>>1964988

Checked.

We're just getting started my man. Cryptotrading is merely the siphoning of money from the nervous to the patient. This is our time.
>>
>>1964988

Also checked. Gentleman i'm a big time BAY shill, I make a lot of the posts here, and I just want you to know I did it for the community. And myself. Because i just made a shitload of money even off this little pump, and there's still a LOT more room for growth here.

Another important factor is alot of the people who were bagholders from the ICO are almost out of coins, they've been constantly dumping like 250k-1mil BAY around the 400 sats mark. Which is fair enough, they've been holding these bags for years, so I understand why they'd do it. But i'll be damned if this thing isn't going to have an easier time rising now. A lot of folks don't even know BitBay exists.
>>
aand it dumped :@
>>
where do i buy
>>
>>1964736
I'm pretty sure it's going to reach 0.1$ eventually. It's a good long term investment.
>>
>>1965023
Bittrex
>>
>>1965030
how do i use last/bid/ask
>>
>>1965046
Just enter the amount you wish to buy, and click on the price you wish to buy for and hit buy bitbay.
>>
>>1965046
You're in trouble if you have these questions. I'm just being honest.
>>
>>1965051
>>1965072
not helping
>>
>>1965075
Kek this guy is so far behind. At least you're aware of Crypto though.
>>
>>1965082
thanks for the help anon. I won't be buying now.
>>
>>1965046
if you want to buy you look at ask - ie. what someone owning the coin is asking to sell it

if you want to sell you look at bid - ie. what someone without a coin is willing to pay for it
>>
>>1965094

If you're on Bittrex, left left column are people asking to buy (at their set price). The right column is people selling (at their set price)

All you have to do is click on the blue down aarow far right, and then click confirm, to purchase shares.

Then, sit back, wait for the moon, you'll enjoy the moon. Especially with Bay. Soon enough, (this year), you won't be able to leave the house without hearing the words BAY, DAVID, and MOON.
>>
>>1965094
Also, you sound like a sissy fem

>HMPF, I won't be buying now! HMPFH
>>
>>1965094

Wew you're a fag m8 just use google
>>
>>1965094
>we dont want ur money
>matter of fact
>now we dont want you to make money with us
>>
>>1964736
I want to buy but BTC deposit on Bittrex takes ages. FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
I have 17920 bay coins. Had an extra 120 lying around so fuck it.
>>
Worth going in now?
>>
>>1965267
it's fluctuating
>>
TODAYS HUGE NEWS!! bitbay getting added to blocknet this week!! a centralized exchange adds the only true decentralized coin
>>
BAY to the moon lads
>>
>>1965194
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE STILL FUCKING USE BTC AS YOUR MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE?

USE FUCKING ETHEREUM GODDAMNIT, IT'S SO MUCH FASTER
>>
What's so good about this coin anyway, I've read the website
>>
Holding 100k bitbay since 300 sats. Already been tempted to sell and buy back in later, but doesn't seem like it will dip that much again. Hmm
>>
been holding around 100k for some time now
realistically speaking, what's the max value it can ever reach? i had visions of dollar parity but come on that'll never happen
>inb4 weak hands
i just want to get out of crypto before i go insane
>>
>>1966397

I had those visions too. I'm trusting the visions desu. This is my only realistic chance to get rich. I'm running out of time to make a million dollars shitposting and buying crypto on the internet, and this is the only coin i've found that seems to have massive potential (even if only in theory) and is cheap.
>>
>>1966399
Where do you see it's massive potential?

Just trying to understand
>>
>>1966418

Having used the actual client, the scope of this thing is amazing and it is already functional. an entire decentralized marketplace, and everybody is too retarded to understand how advanced it is. No middleman. Trustless double deposit escrow. Smart contracts. Rolling peg to reduce volatility in the vlaue of BAY. Just announced that it will be on Blocknet (powerful partnership). Developer and core investors always available in slack. Compare this to Edgeless, which just stole my ETH and customer support won't talk to me. Compare to PIVX, which is basic as fuck. Compare that to BTC, the world's slowest coin. Compare that to lietecoin, better than bitcoin but still shitty. This is going to be wild. In terms of sheer utilitarianism, this coin is ready for fucking enterprise system type use.
>>
>>1966418

It's ugly as shit though, David Zimbeck doesn't want to focus on the paintjob until after the vehicle is built.
>>
>>1966537

Thank you. Amazing review. How much are you holding atm?
>>
>>1966557

700k. Was holding over one mil but i have to get my hands on posw and edgeless.
>>
>>1964736
How do I buy
>>
>>1967235

It's on Bittrex
>>
Nobody uses BitBay when there is OpenBazaar.

BitBay is moderated, you can't even sell drugs on it. It is shit.
>>
>>1967388
This 100%
>>
BAY and BEAN are soaring!
>>
>>1967333
Cheers legend
>>
>>1967388
You do realize this is biz? No give two fucks about what any of this shit does or can be used for. All we care about are gains.
>>
Where were you when you didn't buy THC before it moons on 4/20/17

Fasten seatbelts. Jesus loves you.

Description here: >>1964388
>>
>>1967388
You can sell drugs just discreetly through private markets. You can also sell weed on the public market if its legal where you are at.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.