[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Showmanship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: swordswallowing3.jpg (187KB, 450x508px) Image search: [Google]
swordswallowing3.jpg
187KB, 450x508px
Who /performer/ here?

I busk pretty much every weekend/public holiday/market and pull in about $300 (averaged out).

I'm slowly building a troupe & we've been booked for a few shows/events later this year at around $500 per hour show (actually only 45 minutes with one five minute intermission & one ten minute one).

I've never found sales easy until I stated my """Showman""" style of selling & had two other people rely on me.

It's not really feasible in a workplace, & maybe it's not a career, but I enjoy the smiles I get from kids, the flirting I can do with wives, & the patter I can do with dudes.

Acrobatics, swords, & comedy songs btw.
>>
>>1963633
O-okay, I'll try to find a home elsewhere ;_;

Enjoy your crypto trading. If you ever need an entertainer for your party just... Just let me know.
>>
So... you're throwing your toys out of the pram because a whole 46 minutes passed? Let me guess, you were that kid in class who couldn't shut the fuck up and at the end of an exam had only written 2 lines of unreadable scribble?

I'll bite though. I've always wondered what would happen if I pushed a guy over when he was deepthroating a sword to its maximum? You ever worry someone will do that to you? Any funny injury/fail stories?
>>
>>1963722
>you were that kid in class who couldn't shut the fuck up
& making a living off it now to boot!

Funny stories? WEW LAD I'll give you a quick one:

>A Saturday morning & we're hungover as shit
>The show must go on though
>We're performing, getting some nice heat, when all of a sudden a homeless women sits right in front of our setup
>Clearly she isn't in the right state of mind
>However, it gives me a terrible idea
>Now, my co-host had been calling the kettle black all last night, mostly because he can "Swallow larger & more swords..." whilst I preferred to not (& all the implications therein)
>This woman stunk &, much to my suppressed horror I notice she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt
>Any who, the crowd was building so I shoot & get everyone's attention that my friend would swallow "Not seven, not eight, but ten swords!" (his PR was eleven)
>He starts the bit, however I now start to talk about gross things
>Seven
>We're all performing well, but I can see he knows what's up. Hungover & me talking about bodily functions I can see his glare & then close his eyes in concerned concentration
>Eight
>I keep egging on the crowd, the coins are flowing, no stopping now... & it is at this point that I bring in the homeless women
>Nine
>I ask her "How many swords could you swallow ma'am?", after some disgruntled rambling "None! I'd spew me guts...", "Well..." I asked "... How else do you think you could swallow a sword?" & without a word of a lie "I'd shove them'p me cunt-hole! Ahahaha!" as she lifts up her skirt & spreads apart her gash
>In that moment my friend, with panic & tears in his eyes, became a vomit fountain
>Never before nor since have I seen so much chaos, with children crying, women screeching for the police, men laughing then pretending to be concerned, & a stinking trash-witch running around showing her dingle-berried cunt to on lookers as my friend frantically tried to remove the swords amidst a high pressure torrent of vomit

Good times.
>>
>>1963722
>I've always wondered what would happen if I pushed a guy over when he was deepthroating a sword to its maximum?
It would be incredibly painful.
>You ever worry someone will do that to you?
Yes. That's why we usually exude a "barrier". Everything inside (behind) the guitar case is our space, everything outside (front) is for the audience.
>>
>sword swallowing
Ho do I teach my gf to swallow my sword?
>>
>>1963805
Just be yourself.
>>
>>1963816
I already am myself, but I can only get in the first third of my sword. To get in fully, I would need to be someone else.
>>
>>1963820
>To get in fully, I would need to be someone else.
Think and so you shall become...

Also have her lay on her back, her head slightly off the edge of the bed, make sure she has opened her moth and stuck out her tongue as though a dentist was asking her to say "Ahh", and slowly edge it in then pull back, then in, then back, each time going a tad deeper.

ALTERNATIVELY

The same tongue out "Ahhh", but have her look upwards. Why? As the eyes move so to does the head, this helps open up the esophagus, ergo why singers often have their heads slightly back.

In both, praise effort. try to get her to "be" in the moment so her mind isn't worried about gagging.
It's an automatic reaction that people fear leads to vomiting, but that's really not the case.
>>
>>1963833
>slowly edge it in then pull back, then in, then back, each time going a tad deeper.
On this, leave it in for longer than you have it out, this way she can recognise that she actually can do it and register the feeling.

INTERESTING FACT

Just because someone can swallow swords doesn't mean they can swallow dick.
>no matter what she tries to tell you
>>
>>1963771
Is it not dangerous to fuck with people swallowing swords?
>>
>>1963771
If this is true 10/10.

Hell man 10/10 roleplay. Every day these crypto cucks samefag it up and i wanna leave but then i see shit like this
>>
>>1963816
Lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.