[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 days left in Taas ICO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1467969020234.jpg (4MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467969020234.jpg
4MB, 1920x1200px
Taas is basically a crypto hedge fund that pays out 50% of profits and reinvests 25% as well as developing licensable technologies (cryptographic audit and kepler, which is basically bloomberg for cryptos)

https://taas.fund/
>>
>>1963329

I normally don't buy into ICO's for the fact they almost always drop in price after. But I think TaaS might be a good time to buy in early.In theory early adopters will have more incentive to hold for the dividend cycle rather than sell.
>>
>>1963334
that's what I'm thinking. Seems like since it's an income producing asset rather than just pure speculation and because of the 25% reinvestment it should hold value pretty well
>>
Taas is looking hopeful. At the end of ICO there should be about 5.5M coins issued, and the rest are burned. At $1 a coin that's 5.5 million market cap so I can't see this really going anywhere but up from here. There's literal shitcoins with 5 mill in market cap and this will actually produce income/has a use
>>
Do you have any limitations as to which jurisdictions can invest?

You are only allowed to purchase TaaS tokens if you are neither a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States, nor have a primary residence or domicile in the United States, including Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and any other territories of the United States.

I don't understand. Is this bad English and only people who aren't associated with the US can invest or ONLY people in the US. Their use of neither and nor are fucking me up.
>>
>>1963346
It's because of the retarded us banking laws that massively overregulate us citizen's assets abroad. Lots of foreign banks just won't take Americans' money. Just lie and say you're not American that's the magic of cryptos, no real names or addresses
>>
>>1963360
Ah. Well, technically, are we truly investing? Would the American government consider this investing since its a crypto and not USD?
>>
>>1963366
>Does US government consider this investing since it's gold and not $USD?
>>
>>1963329
LOLing at this whole thread.
Nobody is this gullible, right?
>>
The reason why I didn't buy TaaS is because of the high bonusses, which people will sell off directly after launch.

It's quite typical that the first 3000 BTC we're invested within the first few days because bonus >20%.

Then when the bonus became <20% investments relatively stopped.

Dump alarmbells ringen imo
>>
>>1963400
Isn't gold regulated or someshit unlike cryptos tho?
>>
>>1963329
PONZI
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.