[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Federal Reserve Owner Exposed!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: pic.png (197KB, 503x381px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
197KB, 503x381px
William Patrick Kruer is one of the many stockholders of The Federal Reserve. I worked for this man a few years ago and we became acquainted. One of the first car rides we took, he told me what he did, not knowing I am dedicated to fighting his establishment, The Federal Reserve.

Pat is one of the owners of The Fed via The Federal Home Loan Bank in San Francisco which is a member bank of the system.

http://www.surfline.com/surfnews/photo_bamp_html.cfm?id=13953&pic=17

http://monarchgroup.com/people/
>>
>>1963284
Quick rundown please. I understand nothing.
>>
File: 1491557118672.png (56KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
1491557118672.png
56KB, 624x624px
>call ride
Maybe you meant outcall if so, was he very gay or it was more "no balls touching means its not gay" type of guy?
>>
and what is your point? you are not offering anything we dont know.
>>
>>1963293
"The Fed" does not have owners. What the Fed does have is regional Federal Reserve Banks (e.g. New York, St. Louis), which DO have owners in the form of member banks, which in turn have owners / shareholders themselves. However, the control that these owners have over their regional bank is limited, with power over the Fed as a whole being largely in the hands of the federally appointed Board of Governors.

This is public knowledge.
>>
>>1963808
This. OP is a faggot.
>>
File: 1492088532928.jpg (71KB, 619x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492088532928.jpg
71KB, 619x595px
>>1963284
relly mak u thunk
>>
>>1963808
B-BUT DUH GLOBALIST JEWS!!!
>>
>>1964022
Yeah, it's almost embarrassing to listen to these people. It's conspiracy thinking at its finest: they take a few pieces of little-known but at least somewhat accurate information and run with it, spinning a narrative while ignoring or rationalizing away anything that doesn't fit. They don't bother to look further into how the Fed is actually structured or why it was structured that way.
>>
>>1964061
The fed is structured that way specifically to avoid political bullshit

They have a target of steady job and market growth, and inflation of 2% per annum

I'd take the federal reserve over any retarded plan that /pol/acks come up with
>>
File: pol.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>1965397
Nobody mentioned /pol/. Except for your paranoia. Stop trying to paint /biz/ as the board supporting your retarded ideological views.
>>
>Good Goys: the Thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.