[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taxation is theft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: taxationistheft.png (842KB, 842x516px) Image search: [Google]
taxationistheft.png
842KB, 842x516px
Taxation is theft
>>
No, it's not. You have an implicit contract to pay them by your remaining here. You can't even really complain about it because you benefit from public services.

Grow up and pay your dues like a man.
>>
>>1963138
this desu
>>
Oh yeah, nearly forgot. You also have representation in the government, so that whole "no taxation without representation" thing doesn't apply.
>>
>>1963142
Do we have representation when corporations fund their campaigns?
>>
>>1963151
do corporations vote?
>>
>>1963151
Yes.
>>
>>1963135
Youre paying for a service. You are free to choose another service provider if you do not like the terms. Once you graduate high school youll understand
>>
>>1963138
oy vey, listen to this lad. dont question us
>>
>>1963135
anarchy capitalism is the only answer
>>
>>1963166
You know that we can see your ID right?

An-cap is a terrible idea. It's like communism where people come up with a simplistic idea based on some maxim while completely ignoring reality.
>>
>>1963138
>>1963159
>getting triggered by this post
>>
>>1963185
I dont think you know what triggered means
>>
>>1963218
He's just trolling. Time to ignore and move on.
>>
File: 1484768729625.gif (677KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
1484768729625.gif
677KB, 255x170px
Taxation is theft in the same way rent is theft.
1. No one is forces you to have an income.
2. No one is forces you to live here.
Acaps and libertarians are fucking retards
>>
>>1963283
>Taxation is theft in the same way rent is theft.
do the landlord charge you based on your income? when you get a raise will your rent get raised? when you get a bonus will he get a cut of it?
>>
>>1964504
>you make a lot of money and pay much rent
>your neighbor jamal on the other hand doesn't make much in mcdonalds so he pays little rent for the same apartment
>in fact this month jamal was fired from his job so he doesn't have to pay rent he doesn't have any savings anyways
>you on the other hand received a nice bonus and your investments are doing very well
>so the landlord tells you you have to pay extra this month
>it is only fair he says look at poor jamal! he can't pay his fucking rent, you are doing so well surely you can pay his too!
yeah that's taxes in a nutshell
of course i'm not saying there shouldn't be taxes or they are wrong morally, but the rent analogue really twisted something in my buttocks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.