[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF is this bullshit. Fuck the IRS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IRS.png (54KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
IRS.png
54KB, 249x203px
What the fuck with this stupid institution

Hi, I am a Mexican American that moved back to Mexico last year (trump). Yes I am 100% legal, don't worry I am still paying for the flyover states welfare.

So I am trying to file this year and not only am I paying $650 in the Individual Mandate penalty (no point in paying for insurance that does not cover me abroad) but last year I filed with an accountant that moved back to Mexico as well and I can't get in touch with him anymore.

Problem is that after I filled my taxes and all was done and paid (TurboTax) For some ultra stupid reason it asked me last year fucking AGI

Where the fuck did this come from? I can't get ahold of my accountant and my only other option seems to be to mail it. But I doubt I will be able to as I now live abroad.

Now what biz
>>
>>1962834
Renounce your citizenship if you don't like this country Paco.
>>
>>1962834

Get in contact with CPA, cause all we're going to do is shitpost. >>1962841 point made.
>>
>>1962841
Too expensive. Will you pay for it?
>>
>>1962846
Keep paying for my NEETbux then.
>>
>>1962834

USA is one of the only countries in the world that taxes you wherever you live, as long as you keep your citizenship.

You're better off renouncing it.
>>
>>1962843
What is the price of a CPA retrieving my AGI

>>1962875
What is the price of renouncing citizenship

Whichever is cheaper I will do
>>
What kind of a moron doesn't keep a copy of his prior year taxes?
>>
>>1962919
What is an accountant for?
>>
>>1962977
>What is an accountant for?
Preparing the taxes and filing them on your behalf. He's not a storage facility.

Also, I 100% guarantee you were given a copy of last year's filing. You just fucking lost it.
>>
>>1962834
you dont have a copy of your own return?

you deserve this
>>
>>1962834
>tfw you're not a dumb Mexican and you have health insurance
>>
>>1964313
its gotta be a larp ive never seen a mexican on /biz/ before
>>
> I am a Mexican

Oops. Stopped reading there. Have some sage.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.