[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling on Amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (2KB, 151x151px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 151x151px
Does anyone have experience selling products on Amazon? Found amazingsellingmachine a couple of days ago and started looking into it but it just seems too good to be true. What's the catch?
>>
the catch is that it was already saturated 3 years ago, and it is almost impossible to do it right now.

Ofc you could resell cheap shit from fucking china but theres millions of people doing that
>>
>>1962164

you can get amazing selling machine for free (i did).

I tried it but my niche was too broad and it was too hard to properly advertise (i was selling fashion jewelry).

let me know if you have questions and no I dont do it anymore but i would probably try again if i wasnt lazy.
>>
>>1962164
amazon fees are the catch
Especially for anything that isn't feather light or small
>>
>>1962177
How much money and time did you spend on it and what was your profit/loss so that you decided it does not worth it?
>>
>>1962177
How do you get it for free?
>>
>>1962195
$400 on inventory maybe $100 on ads. My problem was I tried selling too many different types of jewelry from the get go. This one necklace sold out within a month. I should have bought more and put all my effort into selling that one because once you start getting sales it begins to pick up since the product starts ranking higher and higher and more people start to see it. But i was an idiot and wanted to sell ALL of my inventory before buying more. The other necklaces/earrings didnt sell as well and after a year I sold my remaining inventory to amazon for $100 (i was surprised they even bought it).

If you do this do ONE product. Preferably with a $20 +margin (i made maybe $7 per necklace sold which was shit).

I know that I didnt lose money but I also know I didnt make that much since I gave up.
>>
>>1962211
tutorialsdl.com and then i used a premium link generator to download the files. this was years ago though.
>>
>>1962232
Good info thank you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.