[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's fucking happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

On Snapchat's mashable there is a whole story dedicated to bitcoin and etherium....We are coming into normie land, buy everything and anything asap
>>
oooooh shit i just saw this.... we deserve this boys
>>
File: IMG_0626.jpg (16KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0626.jpg
16KB, 168x168px
>>1961179
>don't need a bank account
>yet you need a bank account to buy/sell bitcoin in the first place
>>
>>1961184
No you don't. I buy and sell BTC with cash, sometimes hands to hands
>>
just too bad you need to submit your driver's license, passport or any other id to even begin to purchase any bitcoins

no normiefags wants to do this, even the faggots on localbitcoins wants your entire lifestory before they want to sell you anything
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-16-09-12-22.jpg (762KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-16-09-12-22.jpg
762KB, 1080x1920px
They are even trying to get people to buy etherium for 40 bucks
>>
>>1961184
This.
Is there any place where you can easily buy and sell bitcoin or similar, without going through all kinds of shitty bank and ID verification steps?

For snapchat millinieals, anonymity might be an alien concept anyways, but for me, this kinda breaks the whole idea behind bitcoins.
>>
>>1961192
>>1961179
mate, its etherEum
>>
>>1961195
>get btc wallet
>get cash
>deposit to wallet at btc atm
>>
>>1961190
I'm pretty sure i could get a norm to give me their ID for no reason lad, they don't understand the idea of staying anonymous
>>
>>1961201
its just the stupidly long process of getting verified, not the fact that you are giving up your id

kraken takes weeks to get a tier 3 verification, coinbase can take a week, not to mention the limit buys/sells

no normiefag wants to wait weeks to get bitcoins, it has to be convenient and straight forward
>>
>>1961198
>btc atm
yeah, at one of the 10 or so of them worldwide…
>>
File: 1491169688285.jpg (98KB, 1100x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491169688285.jpg
98KB, 1100x300px
>>1961198
sure lemme travel thousands of miles to the nearest bitcoin atm so i can buy stuff on snapchat

normies dont give two shits about being anonymous, the fact that they use social media in the first place shows this, they care about convenience, instant transaction and low costs, and bitcoin has none of that, no cryptos has all three aspects infact

i had to pay several dollars to transfer 0.5 btc and it took half a day, and i had to buy those bitcoins on a site that took 2 weeks to verify my identify before i even could buy/sell any

aslong as this is the case, crypto wont ever be anything more than speculation, the id verifications needs to be removed from major sites, bitcoin needs to die and replaced with something that's actually cheaper to transfer than a fucking wire transfer and is instant
>>
>>1961192
yo where is that article in snapchat
>>
>>1961240
If your lucky it's under your friend's story's in the featured articles section. If not, go to the explore section (keep swiping right and you'll be at a page with a ton of articles, look for "mashable" with the title "cash rules everything" with a picture of a letter wallet with bitcoins coming out
>>
File: merry_xmas.gif (2MB, 236x240px) Image search: [Google]
merry_xmas.gif
2MB, 236x240px
>>1961237
The original internet began as a cumbersome phone line displacing niche hobby anon. Crypto is the future, the only question is how much further in we go until explosion. Adoption is imminent anons.
>>
>>1961289
that gif is fucking disgusting m8 whats wrong with u
>>
>>1961334
This is a 18+ website kiddo
>>
>>1961334
Nothing disgusting about it except for her huge nose. Other than that, she looks like an outstanding Christmas holiday.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.