[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sports massage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Thor.jpg (159KB, 960x761px)
Thor.jpg
159KB, 960x761px
hi, recently started a sports massage business. looking to gain more followers on facebook and turn clicks into sales on my site. any tips?
>>
Be attractive. Be respectful. Work on people who play team sports.
>>
>>1960923
attractive?
>>
Yes. You know - don't be obese, dress in a way that is flattering for your form. You can't change your base attractiveness though.

Believe it or not, people are incredibly vain. Especially people who bother to take care of themselves. Your line of work is one where appearances will get some clients to return. Obviously your actual skill is the most important thing, but there is no reason to not maximize what is clearly an important aspect. I'm also assuming you know what you're doing, so I wasn't going to mention that.

I use my massage therapist because she's good at what she does, doesn't screw me out of my time, works on what I want her to, and isn't unattractive. I have referenced her to other people I know that have a lot of physical activity in their life.
>>
>>1960918
Great album. What's the point of a sports massage? The only reason I get a massage is to have a lady rub me for a while
>>
>>1960933
When you do the same movements constantly as an athlete you experience a lingering pain and tightness. It makes it go away.
>>
>>1960932
awesome! thanks dude. i always try and present myself well.

>>1960933
the point is to help prevent injury, take care of any injuries you do have, improve flexibility, relieve headaches, improve sporting performance
>>
>>1960935
Gotcha. Well I assume you can't be a pedo and target high school players so I'd look at networking with the local universities, tons of athletes there
>>
I dont want to create another thread so will ask my question here:
Does anyone know any books or articles on opening a chain of fast foods/restaurants?
>>
>>1960938
ive done a highschool girl before. she had really bad back/shoulder/neck pain. stayed dressed. mother was there. my shit is all legit
>>
More of a word of mouth thing desu..i found mine through a guy on my team
>>
>>1960940
>high school girl and her mother
'Nice'
>>
>>1960947
LOL
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.