[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BITCOIN TRADED AT THE BOTTOM ($0.06) TODAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Go to

GDAX<View Exchange<Price Chart<6 HRS<Hover over that red block with the black hole dip. Also, check that volume.

What was this about The Time Traveler? I've been reading about this the last few days. His timing and information was not exact, but close enough to be sure. April the 15th, not April the 14th. 19:00, not 20:30. And BTC, not ETH. Nevertheless, the opportunity was real.

>Millionaires literally OVERNIGHT!
>>
>>1960506
What volume was sold at that price?
If it was more than a couple of BTC I bet the guy who fatfingered it has killed himself already.
>>
>>1960513
LMFAOOO
>>
>>1960506
BUTTCOINERS BTFO
>>
>>1960513
I need to know this
>>
I think this is just a faulty graph and has something to do with coinbase's maintenance.
>>
>tfw you sell 10 btc for $7
>>
File: IMG_9882.png (258KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9882.png
258KB, 1242x2208px
Why is nobody talking about this? ETH traded at 75 at the exact same time. And I've got screenshots from March 17 where ETH went from 51 to 35 for just a minute. But who cares...BITCOIN at $0.06? Un-fucking-believable!
>>
>>1960524
It wasn't. From 19:00 to 19:05, yesterday, it traded at that price
>>
Coinbase was on maintenance to fix the pricing of LTC on GDAX yesterday. Buy LTC btw, segwit activation is going smooth
>>
>>1961331
You can sell your bitcoin for 5 cents if you want
>>
>Mfw mined 3 bitcoins
>>
It was a bug related to an update

>At 2017-04-15 23:04:20 UTC we received a bad price quote for our BTC/USD market from GDAX after they deployed an update. As a result many long positions were force closed. We will refund the losses for all affected positions in the next 36 hours. For the refund calculation we assume that the exit price was at 1173, a few points above the actual spot price at the time of the incident. We are very sorry for the inconveniences! #### UPDATE: All short positions opened at this wrong price tick will receive a refund too. Long positions will be charged by the difference, however.
>>
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/16/gdax-bitcoin-price-briefly-crashes-us0-06-system-maintenance/

People bought BTC at $0.06
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.