[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got the Jewish accountant to give me my tax return back so I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Epep.png (25KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Epep.png
25KB, 650x650px
Got the Jewish accountant to give me my tax return back so I can mail it myself and save almost $300. He was absolutely pissed and threatened not to give back passports unless we pay him hundreds of dollars, still got it back for free.

Feels like I Jewed somebody. Feels wrong and dirty, nigger-tier bad and stupid and cringeworthy.

But it also feels like I just saved $300.

Condemn me as a nigger, I know I deserve it. I will take a long, cold shower after this.
>>
>jewing the jew

wew lad
>>
So he did your return for you? Im confused. Explain.
>>
>>1959317
don't ever, ever feel bad about out-kikeing the kike.
>>
>>1959317
I'm confused, what did you do wrong here?
>>
>>1959325
He called me up and said "ok i'm ready to file it."
Remember my tax return is only 1 page long and I made only $4000 last year, no investments or anything, very simple, but for a legal reason I can't do it over TurboTax so I did it all on paper myself.
I said that I figured out how to do it for free, since it's just mailing one paper in, and that his service was ridiculously overpriced, that we had never agreed on a price at all, and that he initially said it would be free. He said that option I wanted to take won't guarantee I actually get my return at all, while if he did I could be sure to get my return. I said that originally he said his service would be completely free (he meant "free" if you purchase something else from him). I asked if his service would cost me over $200? He said yes of course it would. I only made $4000 last year and no investments so my return is literally just 1 piece of paper to file, and I already did it myself.

He said "well if you're gonna cancel, I want $100 compensation for what I did so far at least!" I said no. He said "well I got your passport here and driver's license. So you either give me my compensation or you won't be seeing this again." I said I'm going to his house now to pick up my stuff so he better have it for me. I drive over, he walks outside, hands me an envelope and walks away.

I'm about to file my own tax return for $1000 in tax credit refund to return to me and he gets $0 of it.

>>1959338
I fucked up by listening when he said his service was "free" like a dumbass, not getting anything in writing, and then having him charge me out the ass and refuse to give me my passport unless I compensated at least $100 for his time.

I fucked up here, I'm not denying that. I took advantage of his time, basically, and didn't pay for it, because I'm a dumbass. I realize this was nigger-ish. I know that.

>>1959329
I feel horrible to be honest. I just want to block his number and move on though.
>>
>>1959338
>>1959329
>>1959325
>>1959321
Basically this guy was ridiculously charging me because I never agreed to a price or discussed it on paper, or any figure of a price, and was led to believe his service was free. I had already done my taxes and was about to mail it when he said he would check it for me.
So I felt he was scamming me on price.

BUT I am the nigger here because I basically just wasted his time. I file my own taxes and his work amounts to nothing. I know I wasted his time, and I fucked up. I acted like a ghetto nigger trying to something for free, I get that and I feel horrible about it.

But offering to do one page of taxes that I had already done for $300, knowing I only made $4000 total, while saying that it would be free and taking advantage of the fact that I'm 20 and never did this before and didn't have a contract seemed kind of jewy to me, but I guess that's just the way it is.
>>
>>1959349
Sounds like you did nothing wrong
>>
>>1959361
Any adult would have known that this man was going to file my taxes and I was going to have to pay for it. It's so fucking obvious in hindsight. I basically got my own taxes together, had him "check" it and be about to file it, and then stopped him saying "uhhh I didn't know any better, I thought this was free" like a dumbass and wasted everybody's time, when it clearly was not free and that was so obvious that he had just assumed I knew it wouldn't be free, despite him saying it was free initially (he meant that part of it was free, provided I pay for a part that isn't free, which costs about $300, and I didn't know that).
>>
>>1959329
I'll remember this
>>
>>1959349
>earn $4000
>get $1000 back
Fucking poorfags
>>
>>1959446
This year my earnings are over $75,000 but last year I was a college student with a work study part time job. That's why. The $1000 is just a credit, so it's not like I overpaid.
>>
>>1959455
Oh ok well yeah that guy is a max Jew to think he earned $300 for 1 page. He just wanted a chunk of that sweet sweet return
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.