[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptoboard petition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Gold_Bitcoin-4800px.png (888KB, 4800x4800px) Image search: [Google]
Gold_Bitcoin-4800px.png
888KB, 4800x4800px
Can we petition to have a board created just for cryptocurrency just so it can filter away some of the nonsense from here? This used to be an interesting place to come through, but lately, people who aren't interested in your shills have to go through several pages to find something remotely interesting. Seems like you faggots post enough to warrant your own thread.
>>
>>1958508
Not thread - BOARD
>>
>>1958508
Just get the fuck out nocoinz faggot. This is our board.

Also, buy Monacoin.
>>
>>1958508

Daily reminder that /biz/ is dedicated to the discussion of blockchain and cryptocurrency related topics, anything else is tolerated on OUR behalf.

If you want to cry try /r9k/ or /lbqt/
>>
>>1958512
Nocoinz faggot is making a lot more money than you are with your shills. This is just a bunch of noise. Also, why wouldn't you want your own board?

>>1958518
Oh really? Says who? This board existed long before your cryptofaggots got involved. Re-presenting the question: why wouldn't you want your own board to discuss?
>>
File: karr.jpg (16KB, 326x454px) Image search: [Google]
karr.jpg
16KB, 326x454px
Jesus christ how stupid you can be. This board was literally created just for crypto but was given broader name. Same is with fit which is health and fitness but you rarely will find anything related to health or healthy lifestyle, except maybe some cheap ticket to snap city
>>
>>1958519

>>triggered this easily

Stay mad no gainz
>>
>>1958521
This board is for the discussion of topics related to business, economics, financial markets, securities, currencies (including cryptocurrencies), commodities, etc -- as well as topics relating to starting and running a business.

Cryptocurrencies being mentioned in parentheses _hardly_ counts for "this board was literally created just for crypto"

God you guys are more retarded than I thought.
>>
File: 1478668421842.jpg (92KB, 596x543px) Image search: [Google]
1478668421842.jpg
92KB, 596x543px
>>1958526

What's the problem OP? We're just trying to spread the word of crypto.
>>
>>1958519
>This board existed long before your cryptofaggots got involved.

Thats bullshit you newfag. This board was created specifically because /g/ and /pol/ were crying about the bitcoin threads. Please kill yourself
>>
Whats everyone here holding anyway? XCP looking good for take off.
>>
>>1958531
Hah I'm the newfag? So they were tired of bitcoin threads and decided to create a new board called Business & Finance for cryptocurrency. Even if that were true(which it isn't), that was a huge misstep. I've been on 4chan since 2005, but nice try.
>>
you can pretty much filter out the shit you don't wanna read

i have over 100 filters for various boards

i was thinking of starting some filters for /biz/ actually

>gold
>university
>degree
>insurance
>car*
>wagecuck*
>dropship*
>tax*
>neet*
>>
>>1958540
Finally some sense. How exactly are you filtering them out?
>>
>>1958539
If people were interested in things besides crypto, then there would be more threads about those topics.

As it is, most other threads are idiots who are scared to do anything at all. Tell me how to get started in... affiliate marketing... drop shipping... stocks... forex... real estate

It's a bunch of idiots who haven't even started. Then it's a bunch of LARPers responding. Who wants to hear from them?
>>
File: reee.png (14KB, 383x333px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
14KB, 383x333px
>>1958544
settings -> filters & post hiding
>>
>>1958546
>tfw 33 threads already hidden

feels good man
>>
>>1958545
I don't disagree with that, but there are some good ones and the crypto shill posts drown those out. That's all I'm talking about. There's so much shit in here that I can't even find a decent thread without wading through a bunch of "to the moon" crypto nonsense. It's ridiculous. I can understand why so many people who responded to this are butthurt. I don't see why they shouldn't have their own space. If they're not running a shill and having legitimate conversations, it would only be beneficial to them. Someone comes onto 4chan for the first time and sees a distinct cryptocurrency board vs a general finance/business board, that's a better relevant driver of traffic.
>>
>>1958508
This board was created as a crypto containment board.

I say we should have a wagecuck containment board so all the depressing shit people post about their jobs can be removed from here.
>>
>>1958580
They could have a thread every Friday about how much of their paychecks went into their 401k.
>>
>>1958580
Wouldn't disagree with having a wagecuck board on its own either. The board is too broad and takes in all the wrong people.

That drives into another thing the board posts:
>Note: /biz/ is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in.

Nearly 100%(if not actually 100%) of crypto posts are promotional/soliciting. "Hey guys, why aren't you investing in faggotcoin?"
>>
File: 1483571626672.jpg (11KB, 225x225px)
1483571626672.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>1958526
Wow, I have not seen such mental gymnastics since trump election. This board was, is and will be dedicated to crypto and all other topics will be allowed because of flavour not because it's contribute something significant to board.

Stay retro grandpa
>>
>>1958588
I'll listen when you can write in proper grammar. I could just barely parse your post, but thanks for trying!
>>
>>1958590
>I'll listen when you can write
wew lad
>>
>>1958592
problem?
>>
>>1958594
relax uleh
>>
>>1958599
Oh, I'm quite relaxed, thank you. I'm just confused by your response. Care to explain?
>>
>>1958603
here i'll simplify it for you
>listen
>write
>>
File: 1484334214277.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484334214277.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>1958590
Yes, please correct my grammar. This will validate your post and opinion, plus will make me look like silly goose :)
>>
>>1958606
I thought that's what you were referring to, but was trying to assume you had a little more intelligence. One of the definitions of "listen" is "To pay attention; heed", and doesn't require it to be physically auditory. I hope I simplified that enough for you. As in, I can read what he said, and not listen.

wew lad

I know it's tough out there.
>>
>>1958531
The grammar was just a gate. Even having processed what you were trying to say, it was already covered here
>>1958608
You've contributed nothing. Try again?
>>
>>1958508
You're posting on it senpai.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.