[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life Insurance Wtf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (79KB, 640x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 640x332px
Dear financial wizards,
I am terrible at finances, and I've come to the best place on the Internet for help. Someone I loved passed away a few years ago, there was a life insurance policy for him, I unexpectedly received a sum of money (in the ball park of 30k).My bank account this last year didn't even hit 1000$, so I'm unsure of how to handle these new funds. I would like to invest in something that slowly accrues overtime, so in 10-20 years I could have a considerable amount of wealth. I heard diversity was the key to good stock investment. What are some good stocks, or other ideas? Any advice would help, I'm really unaware in this field. Thanks for reading, I want to get rich
>>
>>1958507
Buy Monacoin
>>
>>1958507

Whats this? Anything that's not to do with crypto is unrelated, please leave.

Buy XCP it's going to pump soon.
>>
>>1958507
Ignore these memecoin fags.
Short answer: buy "How to Make Money in Stocks" by William o'Neil and "Trend Following" by Michael Covel. Study before investing.

Develop a method that makes sense to you.

Don't let losses get out of hand if you plan to invest in stocks - 7% max.

Good luck.
>>
>>1958507
if you don't want to do anything on your behalf, hire a broker or someone that can invest for you. otherwise you will just buy stupid shit
>>
>>1958507

Simpld bro.

Diversify by buying $5,000 blocks of shares in quality companies which offer juicy dividends in conjunction with a dividend reinvestment plan.

Make sure you tell them to make 100% of your dividend reinvested and look at your $30,000 in another 10 years.

You should expect ~10% growth per annum.

Continue to buy $5000 as quickly as possible.

Repeat until rich.
>>
>>1958555
Also, side nkte.

Pickinf companies isnt hard. Just pick good 'blue chips'. Aka companies which are the best of the best.
Banks, mining, large property developers... shit like that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.