[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 220086538.jpg (21KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
220086538.jpg
21KB, 500x335px
How prevalent is cocaine use in rich peoples business places and social circle? Is it true that this drug makes you an emotionless money praiser?
>>
if you are a shitlord, no amount of coke can turn you into a money making genius.
>>
>>1958153
Less common than you think. Lack of discipline will ruin you in finance. Besides money is a drug itself
>>
Its alright i use too go through like a ball a week just makes you feel euphoric for like 30 mins
>>
>>1958153
Cocaine is a working man's drug, you'll mostly see construction and skilled laborers use it more, cocaine gets you ready to get busy
>>
i know several guys in their 20s doing coke. most know they are growing out of it sooner rather than later. all work in finance/consulting/law/marketing and work in elite 'world' cities
>>
I do coke

So I can work harder

So I can earn more

So I can do more coke
>>
>>1958174
Cocaine is fun and all but I never understood the addiction part, I've done good blow and shit blow and the addiction just isn't there for me.
>>
>>1958153
It isn't the 80s anymore. That was only true for baby boomers because they came of age at a time when a music degree could get you a job as a petroleum engineer
>>
>>1958153

Not that common.

I live in the southeast USA, so I can't speak for everyone. But in business and social circles I rarely see it. And when I do it's just a random line or two in some club or bar.

I haven't known a single successful person that regularly used coke.
>>
>>1958153
Miamifag here, most users are young from wealthy families, people who work with the stock market don't use as much as movies portray.

The ultra-high circle (AAA Company Directors, Ultra-High-Net-Worth money managers, Hedge Fund Portfolio Managers, Rich foreign Entrepreneurs) usually are involved with weed because of their wives.... yes, wives up here are known to do obscene amounts of Weed, and meet up just to use it.

I remember once I went to a children's party with my Wife and some people who you would recognize by name were smoking weed in a closed room and talking upstairs (Parties are always at their personal houses).

That's as far as I know to be honest. Cocaine is big with their daughters/sons, older people either stick to Weed, or the best drug of all.... Money.
>>
I'll argue that it is quite prevelant in the middle upper class millenials and call bull shit on earlier posts. Maybe I'm speaking from my own personal experience and social circles, but it's everywhere.

Keeps you sharp between the ears. I without question have better business relationships, higher confidence in business deals, and overall harder work ethic with it. It's a game changer for some and life ruined for others. I personally have seen financial success with the use.

Understanding how it affects you and finding your amount could infract give Limitless level results.

Totally depends on your profession too I'll admit that.
>>
File: 1491206981046.webm (915KB, 460x816px) Image search: [Google]
1491206981046.webm
915KB, 460x816px
>>
>>1958153
drugs are for losers
>>
>>1958644
dubs of truth
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.