[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XVE - Vegan Coin - Big accumulation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ip.bitcointalk.org.jpg (357KB, 2000x900px) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.org.jpg
357KB, 2000x900px
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816175.0

The coin just got on yobit and there's a big accumulation of +15 BTC.
>>
Can i buy vegetables with these?
>>
>>1956500
This looks dank, won't amount to anything sadly.
>>
Why can't vegans just use bitcoin, ethereum or any other crypto

I dont think using ethereum makes you a supporter of slaughter houses

All these different stupid coins really gives cryptocurrencies a bad name, there's so many of them, no regulation at all, half of them are legitmate scams and some are just outright dead.
>>
>>1957902
It's not supposed to be "hey vegans, this is our new currency!"

Looks like the coin is just a reward you get for writing vegan product reviews. The creators put the review on their website with affiliate links and make real money. And they get their labor for free because it's just some fake currency they made up.

Eventually they are going to make an online store to buy vegan products with USD, BTC, and XVE(vegantokens). They will have incentives to pay in XVE. People buying the coin to spend it at the store will put a demand on the coin, but an artificial demand since using XVE offers no benefit to the consumer (other than being a coupon). The product reviews and people that receive XVE in payment will need to sell it off to get paid, putting downward pressure on the price.

This whole thing could be a scam, nobody has any idea who these people are.
>>
>>1957902
Competition is good. It's nice to see thousands of shit coins so a few will emerge actually useful..

Also every holder of every shitcoin creates value, increases total value of all cryptocurrencies together/

This is literally value out of nothing creation and that's not a bad thing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.